Favorite cordless tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a little disappointed with you guys here. I was expecting this to go sideways and there has only been one suggestive post in all 7 pages. The Banana cleaner has been the funniest one yet. @RickN. You need to help this thread out.
I am trying to be good. I have been on Santa's naughty list far to long and do not have any way to burn coal. :P

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Say it ain’t so. It’s no fun being good. Let the RickN loose!!!!!
I am hoping he will bring me something really good.

Santa 6..jpeg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well looks like the local farm store will have the Dewalt tool I was contemplating in their black Friday deal... if my math is right it will be right around $102 for the kit. Yeehaw.

Now I gotta beat the mad rush on Friday. Could be dozens of people there!!! Dang small town crowds.

20221122_185208.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a plethora of cordless from Craftsman to Dewalt.
Check Amazon for battery clones. You can get a 6 MAH for 1/3 the price of a 5MAH Dewalt.
If you use Bauer cordless tools from Harbor Freight, you can buy an adaptor on amazon to use Dewalt batteries or their clones for those tools if you already have Dewalt tool batteries.
I bought the little blower to keep in the RV that has 200mph air. It works great for small jobs to blow a few leaves. No substitute for a big electric or gas blower though. Works great at the car wash to blow the water off vs drying though.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, you're actually talking about cordless tools, I prefer corded because the tools get used so infrequently... Originally, I was thinking my favorite cordless tool was my Colt 1911...

Latest posts

Top Bottom