Favorite cordless tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
M18 1/2” impact
And then these:
3E9A555A-605D-4B2A-B9A4-C64A9A691488.jpeg

A5C413A9-B8CB-47AC-A375-598F7DB92AA8.jpeg

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m personally more of a gas engine kind of guy if that’s an option ie weed eater, chainsaws and blowers. Of course a cordless drill is a must have and I use my 18V DeWalt skill saw when I’m doing quick projects but I don’t mind corded tools beyond that. No batteries to keep charged nor go bad.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have all cordless, 3/8 drill, 3/8 impact driver drill., iron shaped sander, portable 1 gallon vacuum,portable compressor, 6 “skillsaw, 7” car polisher, jigsaw,

Mostly Bosch, some rigid, the vacuum and compressor are Hart, 7 1/4” Dewalt mitre saw
Oh and 80volt trimmer, edger, blower and 80v self propelled Pro mower , and hedge trimmer all Greenworks

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gas vs electric depends what you're doing and how often you use it.
I was looking at a gas leaf blower then thought about it and I'd only use it a few times a year...like 3. I was going to get a Stihl BG86 but decided it's not worth keeping it going for the few times I need one. Dewalt for the win especially when they're on sale and include free batteries. That's also why I think an electric chainsaw would be handy. I don't need one often and it's "work" to keep a gas engine ready to roll, when I might need it once or twice a year and for light duty work.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hands down favorite is the Dremel Screwdriver that I bought on a whim and have not regretted it yet.

I have always, and continue to be a big advocate of all the DeWalt tools from 12-20volt but that Screwdriver has become my go to and it’s hard to believe I’ve made it this far without it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom