Favorite cordless tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted a cordless pole saw and didn’t want to spend the money for a Stihl or Husquvarna, so I decided to give Bauer at Harbor Freight a try. I’ve never been a fan of tools from Harbor Freight, but I’ve been very impressed so far. Since I already had the batteries, I decided to try a Bauer cordless drill and chainsaw too.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted a cordless pole saw and didn’t want to spend the money for a Stihl or Husquvarna, so I decided to give Bauer at Harbor Freight a try. I’ve never been a fan of tools from Harbor Freight, but I’ve been very impressed so far. Since I already had the batteries, I decided to try a Bauer cordless drill and chainsaw too.
One thing about those is when they **** the bed you don't feel too terrible about going to HF to grab another. I have one of their heat guns. So far so good!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well went to Bomgaars at 6am and got their ONLY Dewalt Oscilating tool kit that was on the black friday deal. Tool, blade and sander kit, battery, charger and tool bag for $99. That's the kind of deal I was hoping for! Glad I didn't wait til later, kinda dumb they only had one.

Still had a chainsaw on the brain so just went back and got their last 12" 20v that was on BF sale too, down to $129.

Latest posts

Top Bottom