Favorite Gun Belts for Carrying a Pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay; it's update time. I've had this Kore Gun Belt for just about a month now and I have more than satisfactorily carried my Sig M11-A1 OWB in it along with a spare mag on my weak side. It does not sag. It does not droop. It does not allow your handgun to flop out and print. It remains exactly how you set it to be, the 1/4" at a time ratcheting system is the bomb. It allows for a much better fit than the typical 1" spaced holes in most leather gun belts. Before I got this belt, I thought my Kramer Horsehide belt was just about perfect. And for a leather belt, it is, But this Kore belt has it beat hands down as far as function. It is without a doubt, the sturdiest, most-hold-yer gun in-place-and-tight-to yer-side best gun belt I have ever had. If you need a new belt, please save yourself a headache and just get one of these Kore belts. There are a good number of buckles from which to choose. I got the X7, as they say it is the best buckle for AIWB; it's 's not too big and in the way. The X7 buckle is fine for regular IWB and OWB as well. Best $59.95 I 've spent in a LONG time. Go here and take a look-see.

KORE Tactical Gun Belt | X7 Black Tactical Belt for EDC, Range & CCW - Kore Essentials

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dragging this up from the murky depths due to needing to invest in a "winter" belt for packing heavy. Are we still liking the kore belts? Longevity still going strong? How are the buckles holding up? TIA! Might have to leave hint out for other half for Xmas list.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dragging this up from the murky depths due to needing to invest in a "winter" belt for packing heavy. Are we still liking the kore belts? Longevity still going strong? How are the buckles holding up? TIA! Might have to leave hint out for other half for Xmas list.
Mine is still running strong after years of use, good to go.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go for it, you won’t be disappointed. I wear mine everyday and like it. The only complaint I’ve got is with the tip keeper, they fray way to easy.
I’ll preface this by saying I wear mine nearly every day and work in the oilfield with rigs si mine gets abused, but mine has also frayed pretty bad on the end. However it has done well enough with every gun I’ve carried that I will be buying a new belt portion. Buckle still going strong.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only had my Kore belt for a little less than a year but it's about as solid as they come. I love the ratcheting takeup on it. Freakin' awesome. It was a little stiff when new...and it still is! But supports pretty much any handgun like it was nothing.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go for it, you won’t be disappointed. I wear mine everyday and like it. The only complaint I’ve got is with the tip keeper, they fray way to easy.
That's the same problem with my current stretchy web belt. I planned on making a metal terminal piece to keep from fraying, but I just keep melting it back together until I get fed up again. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom