Favorite Gun Belts for Carrying a Pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For lightweight pistols, I like the Wilderness 5-stitch belt. For heavier handguns, I like Kramer's Horsehide belt.

What about you?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've worn Wilderness 1.75 inch wide belts with the C.S.M. insert for the last 12 years or so. I should probably get a nice leather gun belt for "casual" wear, but I always wear OWB and I absolutely hate holster creak that you get with a leather OWB holster and a leather belt.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've worn Wilderness 1.75 inch wide belts with the C.S.M. insert for the last 12 years or so. I should probably get a nice leather gun belt for "casual" wear, but I always wear OWB and I absolutely hate holster creak that you get with a leather OWB holster and a leather belt.

I thought that was my knees making that creaking sound.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have many belts. All of them hold the pistol upright and do their job well in that regard. However I think I am going to start exploring suspenders that can be concealed, because I still haven't found a belt that can keep my pants up. :pms2::pms2::pms2:
These are awesome on those long days wearing a full-size, spare mag, light and all the other crap lol

https://hikersco.com/

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have many belts. All of them hold the pistol upright and do their job well in that regard. However I think I am going to start exploring suspenders that can be concealed, because I still haven't found a belt that can keep my pants up. :pms2::pms2::pms2:

www.perrysuspenders.com

I wear these all the time. They rock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom