Favorite Unique Handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two of these.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v631_shootit_Hobby_20File_smith_20and_20wesson_2022_38_P1000872.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOTICE: I AM NOT going to be at Big Boys tomorrow, I have been invited to shoot at an outdoor range tomorrow and well, you know how it is! Imma get some sunshine while making things go boom!

Tomorrow ain't Tuesday!!!

:werd:

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Rodney Dangerfield of Colt Revolvers ( I think I posted this before !!!!).

Colt Police Positive Special; Caliber: .38 Special; The Colt Database reads mine was made in 1977; pretty accurate; looks like a 4” barrel Detective Special.

https://gundigest.com/more/classic-guns/colt_police_positive

Colt Police Positive -29 Nov - 1.jpg

Colt Police Positive -29 Nov - 2.jpg

It is right there with my Retail Priced $168 (has the Wal-Mart orange price sticker on the box) Colt Agent.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First firearm I owned was a Beretta 70S in .380 ACP -- Now I have them in .22LR and .380 ACP -- should of never sold the first one -- but the one I have now is better !!!!!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite 'production' unique handgun is the same as @RickN, the Webley-Fosbery semi auto. I'll probably never see one outside of a museum, but that thing has always been at the top of my weird/unique handguns I'd like to have.
webley auto.gif

If were talking any handgun, even if they are one of a kind guns, I'd have to say it'd be the Cabot Meteorite pair of 1911's. A pair or LH and RH 1911's known as the 'Big Bang Set'. Bimetal support only to the frame/slide rails, hammer, guide rod and extractor. A few steel parts, such as the barrel, springs, and pins. All of the other components are crafted from a single meteorite. $4.5 million takes them home.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom