Faxon 10/22 Barrels Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, got a brownells receiver last week.
Good luck with that. I had to end of shaving off parts of the internal rails to get the bolt in/out. Had I not had to pay an ffl to receive and was waiting to mount an NFA barrel to it, I would’ve sent it back. I’m happy now that it runs, but it would been less expensive in time and frustration just to go with a higher end receiver to start with. Maybe they’ve fixed the issue though or I got a one off.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I had to end of shaving off parts of the internal rails to get the bolt in/out. Had I not had to pay an ffl to receive and was waiting to mount an NFA barrel to it, I would’ve sent it back. I’m happy now that it runs, but it would been less expensive in time and frustration just to go with a higher end receiver to start with. Maybe they’ve fixed the issue though or I got a one off.
I had heard that, of course after I ordered mine. I don’t think it was a one off, but hopefully one run. I’ll send mine back if there are issues.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is the info your looking for but you might give this a look:

Faxon Firearms Flame Fluted Chameleon PVD 10/22 Barrel

AP2020 Outdoors​

Nov 10, 2021

mgw750

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a few of there barrels, .556 and 350 legend, also a 9mm barrel for a glock 19. All seemed to be of great quality atleast in my non expert opinion. I just ordered there 10/22 barrel, black 16.5 inch threaded, straight fluted bull barrel. It's going on a Midwest industries chassis equipped rifle. It should be an awesome barrel.

mgw750

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Received the barrel today. Looks awesome. 20220105_171525.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom