FBI skews the number of good guys with a gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that we should have comprehensive incident reporting requirements applied nationally to make sure that we are getting accurate an unbiased info? And a robust system for capture and storage of that data? And that it should all be funded?

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Say it ain't so
IMG_0522.JPG

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
weird, i thought pictures of obvious law breaking was grounds for getting thrown in jail for years without even being charged with a crime.
next thing you'll tell me is this guy was getting paid lots of money by taxpayers to kill his brother and f his dead bro's wife, then his daughter too for the hell of it.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
weird, i thought pictures of obvious law breaking was grounds for getting thrown in jail for years without even being charged with a crime.
next thing you'll tell me is this guy was getting paid lots of money by taxpayers to kill his brother and f his dead bro's wife, then his daughter too for the hell of it.
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm,
Wonder when the FBI is going to kick in his door?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other alphabets are not far behind. They see the FBI getting away with it and what is to stop them? The IRS has been greatly enhanced, the ATFE has so far been reigned in because of the constitution. They cannot even investigate the stolen election.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that we should have comprehensive incident reporting requirements applied nationally to make sure that we are getting accurate an unbiased info? And a robust system for capture and storage of that data? And that it should all be funded?
Yeah, ummm, no…

Latest posts

Top Bottom