FDA and Agent Orange/Covid Vaccines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thalidomide did great harm....FDA shortstopped it in the US but some was distributed here without approval. I'm not seeing what this has to do with COVID vaccines.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still don’t understand how Thalidomide is the fdas fault. They never approved back then. Richardson-Merrell illegally promoted an unapproved drug as safe, and drs not even in the trial got ahold of it. Their behavior was illegal by even the lower standards of the day. I believe agency lawyers recommended twenty something charges against Richardson-Merrell, but the doj didn’t do anything.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still don’t understand how Thalidomide is the fdas fault. They never approved back then. Richardson-Merrell illegally promoted an unapproved drug as safe, and drs not even in the trial got ahold of it. Their behavior was illegal by even the lower standards of the day. I believe agency lawyers recommended twenty something charges against Richardson-Merrell, but the doj didn’t do anything.
As far as my research you’re right. Not the FDA fault. However, FDA supervisors pushed for the approval but there was one lady at the FDA that blew the whistle. Probably doesn’t matter when it comes to this discussion.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I am a little edgy here. I had Covid back early in late 2019 before it was even known. Then later after taking the first vaccine shot, I used a Non FDA approved drug to relieve my symptoms from getting that shot more than 6 month later. Yes I used a non FDA approved method to offset the non FDA vaccine and have been constantly chastised for it. Mostly by okcBob who may have never had Covid or may not have had to live with the results of taking the vaccine afterward. Not a lot different than the comments by another friend of mine who was bashing me for weeks and months on ham radio for not getting the second shot who had been vaccinated like he who would never have Covid19. Then 3 months later he came down with it and called me to see what I had done to get rid of the lingering effects after he had the "Infusion" after he had came down with it. OK done with my rant.

I had a friend in grade school who was a "thalidomide baby." left arm part was ok but hand and fingers were not developed right, just little protrusions. Yep he had a handicap, but was a good person and a good friend. He could catch a baseball in a glove with the other hand, use his stub to pop off the glove with the ball in mid air to grab and hurtle a rocket ball from center field to home base better than anyone on our or anyone else's team we played against. Bad times. Yes it seems experiments need to be made to see what we can do to help humanity, but sometimes a little more controlled research needs to be done before they can start charging the excess $ like our Gvmt is paying today and still not give us "FDA" approved drugs while twisting the truth and hiding the truth. Guess I grew up in a different mindeset JMO.

I might not should comment further that with what I have found, the Phizer FDA approval from Monday is not for the vaccine I was given back in February and is not for the vaccine still being given out today, need to do more indepth research. As I understand it. FDA approval is Only for a future vaccine they are working on to develop and release in the future, not the one being given now.. Having covid in 2019 and then getting my first shot in 2021 that almost killed me, suffering for 6 mo. and then just recentely self medicating with a "Non FDA approved drug" to get 90% cured and then tonight having some adult beverages this evening might not fit so well for me to post more. As usual, whether I agree or disagree, OSA provides a lot of topics to think about and brings up stuff that we might or might not want to remember like riding on the back tire at 100 mph through a radar trap in 1972 from the past. Ha Ha

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet all the FDA naysayers, or at least a majority of them, have relied upon some sort of FDA approved medicine, or vaccine, in their lives at some point, if not currently. Seems their conviction wanes from time to time.
I don’t understand this. I’ve personally taken a medication that was pulled for severe long term side effects. Also I have mesh for a hernia that ten years later starts causing issues and is no longer used. I take one other medication but because I have to. It’s been used for a long time. I don’t know. It’s not that cut and dry or black and white.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an earlier long rant. Have not taken time yet to prove or disprove, but what I take as a source I should consider is this. Go at least 5 min into it before you comment. Site is FDA Vaccine Approval Scam Exposed - Rumble I will try to do some additional research. Seems like a shell game to me.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I am a little edgy here. I had Covid back early in late 2019 before it was even known. Then later after taking the first vaccine shot, I used a Non FDA approved drug to relieve my symptoms from getting that shot more than 6 month later. Yes I used a non FDA approved method to offset the non FDA vaccine and have been constantly chastised for it. Mostly by okcBob who may have never had Covid or may not have had to live with the results of taking the vaccine afterward. Not a lot different than the comments by another friend of mine who was bashing me for weeks and months on ham radio for not getting the second shot who had been vaccinated like he who would never have Covid19. Then 3 months later he came down with it and called me to see what I had done to get rid of the lingering effects after he had the "Infusion" after he had came down with it. OK done with my rant.

I had a friend in grade school who was a "thalidomide baby." left arm part was ok but hand and fingers were not developed right, just little protrusions. Yep he had a handicap, but was a good person and a good friend. He could catch a baseball in a glove with the other hand, use his stub to pop off the glove with the ball in mid air to grab and hurtle a rocket ball from center field to home base better than anyone on our or anyone else's team we played against. Bad times. Yes it seems experiments need to be made to see what we can do to help humanity, but sometimes a little more controlled research needs to be done before they can start charging the excess $ like our Gvmt is paying today and still not give us "FDA" approved drugs while twisting the truth and hiding the truth. Guess I grew up in a different mindeset JMO.

I might not should comment further that with what I have found, the Phizer FDA approval from Monday is not for the vaccine I was given back in February and is not for the vaccine still being given out today, need to do more indepth research. As I understand it. FDA approval is Only for a future vaccine they are working on to develop and release in the future, not the one being given now.. Having covid in 2019 and then getting my first shot in 2021 that almost killed me, suffering for 6 mo. and then just recentely self medicating with a "Non FDA approved drug" to get 90% cured and then tonight having some adult beverages this evening might not fit so well for me to post more. As usual, whether I agree or disagree, OSA provides a lot of topics to think about and brings up stuff that we might or might not want to remember like riding on the back tire at 100 mph through a radar trap in 1972 from the past. Ha Ha

”As I understand it. FDA approval is Only for a future vaccine they are working on to develop and release in the future, not the one being given now..”
This screams wrong to me. I can find zero information backing up your claim. Even the vaccine had emergency use authorization, from running a small trial. They don’t approve things that aren’t developed yet. You can’t have trials or studies on it.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explainedFrom the horses mouth on what emergency use authorization means and what went into it.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an earlier long rant. Have not taken time yet to prove or disprove, but what I take as a source I should consider is this. Go at least 5 min into it before you comment. Site is FDA Vaccine Approval Scam Exposed - Rumble I will try to do some additional research. Seems like a shell game to me.
Shouldn’t you question their motives and agenda too, those exposing the vaccine approval scam?

Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone? Been researching Dr Malone, here was one starting point.

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download. All the further/additional/more in depth studies are listed at the end. I have a vested interest in getting to the truth, as I will have the choice to make in a few months to vaccinate my most precious and irreplaceable item in the world, my daughter.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t understand this. I’ve personally taken a medication that was pulled for severe long term side effects. Also I have mesh for a hernia that ten years later starts causing issues and is no longer used. I take one other medication but because I have to. It’s been used for a long time. I don’t know. It’s not that cut and dry or black and white.

It not being black and white is my whole point. People poopoo the FDA, and I get it, however there are a LOT of drugs that at the very least improve our quality of life or extended them. Especially with the amount of diet related issues this nation has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom