FEAR.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Psalms 23:4

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

How many really trust God?
Adding to the above. "In God We Trust"! Really? Seems most trust the Government and worship at the feet of Big Government and questionable science, all because of fear. And politicians foment that fear to the maximum.

Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervour - with the cry of grave national emergency. Always, there has been some terrible evil at home, or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it. General Douglas MacArthur

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fear is a basic human emotion, it can't be done away with and shouldn't be even if there was a way to make it possible.

What we do with fear is another matter. If fear causes us to do things that are detrimental and not in our best interests then fear is a negative. If fear causes us to take psychological and physiological steps to overcome what is causing our fear than fear becomes a positive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom