Federal .22 Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand the posts against people that ordered large amounts. If they have the money and desire what's the problem? If you wanted some you should have ordered some.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love all the I hate hoarders threads and comment. What is a hoarder....in the past few months it seems to be people who do not wait till the last minute, and have the money to buy ammo over time so that they have qty's when they need it. or in short, those who have ammo when others don't.

I called midsouth today just to verify I do have an order and that it is legit. Figured they canceled the order when so many people just from osa ordered. Can you imagine how much rimfire ammo was ordered if this went any bigger than OSA? Millions of itty bitty rounds. The backlog on this will be from hell.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love all the I hate hoarders threads and comment. What is a hoarder....in the past few months it seems to be people who do not wait till the last minute, and have the money to buy ammo over time so that they have qty's when they need it. or in short, those who have ammo when others don't.

I called midsouth today just to verify I do have an order and that it is legit. Figured they canceled the order when so many people just from osa ordered. Can you imagine how much rimfire ammo was ordered if this went any bigger than OSA? Millions of itty bitty rounds. The backlog on this will be from hell.

What did they tell you?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, never got around to updating you all. They verified I have an order, but had no clue when the ammo would be delivered. Did say mine would be regardless how long it took.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a hoarder.

I have enough .22LR that I don't need to try and buy now. I put in an order for ten boxes at Midsouth when this came up. I thought it would be way easier than trying to get some at Walmart or Academy by standing in line. If it comes in late summer or even into fall I will be glad to get it at that price.

I have been hoarding since Obama's first election. I have bought a box every so often when I had extra money and I have several thousand rounds of .22LR. I most likely won't need this when or if I get it. I will have it though. When this cools off I hope that a lot of people will start hoarding like I did. That would help prevent a lot of this craziness going on now.

If you buy a lot of ammo at a reasonable price and the price goes up before you shoot it all then you just made a good investment. You could even sell it at a profit if you needed to or if you wanted different ammo. You could even trade it for something you want more.

You could do all of that without gouging anyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom