Federal Employee Mandatory Vaccines

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
>Donald Trump's catchphrase "You're Fired"
>imagine what would the media would be doing if Trump was doing this

the media got pissed that Trump fired *some* of Obama's cabinet when it was more than customary for new admins to 100% clean house.

Obama claimed the POTUS had *always* had the power to fire private employees; he was just the first president to do it. and now biden has made up some "mandate" that is extending to private businesses far beyond the federal government.

i'll see if i can find that obama clip; i'm sure it's looooong gone. i remember i was working out at the midtown y when he gave the speech. lots of people in there, only me and one other guy watching. I remember clear as day, he threw up his hands and yelled out "OH COME ON!" when obama used that exact line about "it's always been in the president's powers, i'm just the first to use it". i looked at him and said "it's enough to drive ya crazy, ain't it" and he just shook his head.

that was so long it almost seems innocent. but it was so obvious where this all was going. and don't think for second that 4 years of trump didn't delay the plans. if hillary had won this would have all already happened.

GC7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
>Donald Trump's catchphrase "You're Fired"
>imagine what would the media would be doing if Trump was doing this

the media got pissed that Trump fired *some* of Obama's cabinet when it more than customary for new admins to 100% clean house.

Dude I think you try to bring too much reddit/4chan style posting to this board lol. I don't think 90% of the members here even understand what you are doing.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of forums even before 4chan (or at least before it got popular) used the meme arrows. heck i think i first used them on gamefaqs in like 2002 lol.

Jack Shootza 50

Marksman
Reaction score
Well, it's here.
Federal employees get the jab or risk being terminated...
In all other forms of law this is construed as extorsion, except when the Demon-crats do it then it's an executive order, when the hell did our constitution get flushed down the toilet?..............Oh, when they thru the election, I keep forgetting.

Top Bottom