Federal Employee Mandatory Vaccines

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt that they are really forced to take the real vaccines, most of the them will get the phony crap that F.J.B took in the phony whitehouse setup.
Anyone working at TAFB has to have it by December 22. Contractor employees will be a no show for work and after 3 days will be let go.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone working at TAFB has to have it by December 22. Contractor employees will be a no show for work and after 3 days will be let go.
The letter I got Thursday said no latter than Nov 11th. Sounds about right for tinker though they couldn't even figure out which doors we could come and go out of when covid started.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contractor employees at VAFB have been told to get the vax by December 8th or undergo frequent testing (at their own expense, of course) or they're gone. There are numerous different contractors at Vance nowadays, but I assume they were all given the same word.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The letter I got Thursday said no latter than Nov 11th. Sounds about right for tinker though they couldn't even figure out which doors we could come and go out of when covid started.
HAHA, I'm on the contractor side so I think we follow a few weeks behind the Gov. employees.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contractor employees at VAFB have been told to get the vax by December 8th or undergo frequent testing (at their own expense, of course) or they're gone. There are numerous different contractors at Vance nowadays, but I assume they were all given the same word.
TAFB is the 8th also...I was wrong.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for a contractor on Tinker, basically Program Office support. We were told 22 Nov in an email.
Get the Vax or resign or get terminated by that date. I also rec'd the Fed Gov email as well, mostly as info.
From the sound of the conversations, exemptions would be few and far between.

Top Bottom