Federal Employee Mandatory Vaccines

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work for a contractor on Tinker, basically Program Office support. We were told 22 Nov in an email.
Get the Vax or resign or get terminated by that date. I also rec'd the Fed Gov email as well, mostly as info.
From the sound of the conversations, exemptions would be few and far between.
That's why I didn't even mess with it and went ahead and got the shot. Everyone I work with says there going to sue but I'm not going through all that and go broke paying a federal attorney on the hopes of getting my job back and getting a settlement, I don't think this was a fly by night plan, I believe they know what they can get away with or they wouldn't have mandated it. It's a whole different world when you set foot on the base. They do what they want to a point and you can take it or leave it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for a contractor on Tinker, basically Program Office support. We were told 22 Nov in an email.
Get the Vax or resign or get terminated by that date. I also rec'd the Fed Gov email as well, mostly as info.
From the sound of the conversations, exemptions would be few and far between.
Don’t think a medical exemption will fly unless someone had an allergic reaction to one of the vaccines. Best bet would be religious and that’s prob a long shot.

Top Bottom