Federal Employee Mandatory Vaccines

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True . . . but many also have a PIV card. Those are valid for a longer time frame than a CAC.

And PIV cards need to be renewed in person at an approved gov’t facility. Which will have COVID rules in place. Heck, what’s to prevent the Dims from enacting a mandate to have all PIV cards expire in the next few months so 100% teleworking Federal employees must get them renewed, and have to comply with the vaccine mandate as a result?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep . . . got mine in January. I supervise a guy I thought wouldn't get it, but he ultimately decided to just do it.
If you got vaxxed in January then you are due for the booster. If you have not gotten it, you will be placed in the "unvaccinated" category with the rest of us deplorables, and the mandate *will* apply to you.

if you have gotten the booster, then you are on the clock for your next 6 month interval.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone considered that after you get these first two, you may have to keep getting them to keep your job? My guess is it will be that way.
Israel has already formally declared those who have gone 6 months without a booster are indeed classified as "unvaccinated" and their vaxpass does not allow entry to every day businesses.

pretty sure lithuania is the same. pretty sure poland is the same. not completely sure about australia, but i'm more than 50/50.

fauci has literally already said this; so you know it's about to become "law".

Top Bottom