Federal Employee Mandatory Vaccines

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone considered that after you get these first two, you may have to keep getting them to keep your job? My guess is it will be that way.
My work said boosters don’t count in the mandatory rules. If you had the original 2, you are good to go.
I think companies are beginning to realize they had a lot of resignations, & if they add the booster to the mandates businesses & hospitals will close .

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My work said boosters don’t count in the mandatory rules. If you had the original 2, you are good to go.
I think companies are beginning to realize they had a lot of resignations, & if they add the booster to the mandates businesses & hospitals will close .

Yep. And the only way to make business resist is to threaten their viability. If enough folks refuse, businesses will have to respect employee choice.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that’s illogical considering the vax wanes in effectiveness and other places are requiring boosters. I think the goal posts will move.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well that’s illogical considering the vax wanes in effectiveness and other places are requiring boosters. I think the goal posts will move.

What does logic have to do with any of this?
yeah i mean in case no one has noticed:

*it doesn't matter what you think or what your 'work' thinks either*.

the booster will 100% be necessary for "full vaccination" status. call it a conspiracy theory until it happens, just like everything else in the last two years. and since 9/11. and since the first gulf war. and before that i wasn't really old enough so i can't speak from experience, but yeah i bet in 1965 a lot of people knew that immigration bill was a big mistake but it was "conspiracy" to think that one day the illegal alien population of america would outnumber:

* Iowa
* Nevada
* Arkansas
* Mississippi
* Kansas
* New Mexico
* Nebraska
* Idaho
* West Virginia
* Hawaii
* New Hampshire
* Maine
* Montana
* Rhode Island
* Delaware
* South Dakota
* North Dakota
* Alaska
COMBINED

you're going to get the booster just like you got the vaxx. just like you accept government spying. just like you accept the invasion. just like you accept a corrupt foreign policy. i mean what, *now* you're going to refuse? lol

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah i mean in case no one has noticed:

*it doesn't matter what you think or what your 'work' thinks either*.

the booster will 100% be necessary for "full vaccination" status. call it a conspiracy theory until it happens, just like everything else in the last two years. and since 9/11. and since the first gulf war. and before that i wasn't really old enough so i can't speak from experience, but yeah i bet in 1965 a lot of people knew that immigration bill was a big mistake but it was "conspiracy" to think that one day the illegal alien population of america would outnumber:

* Iowa
* Nevada
* Arkansas
* Mississippi
* Kansas
* New Mexico
* Nebraska
* Idaho
* West Virginia
* Hawaii
* New Hampshire
* Maine
* Montana
* Rhode Island
* Delaware
* South Dakota
* North Dakota
* Alaska
COMBINED

you're going to get the booster just like you got the vaxx. i mean what, *now* you're going to refuse? lol
I’ll decide on the booster the same way I decided on the original vax. Will discuss with my doc & several ID docs I know to see/decide if it’s statistically & medically appropriate based on my health & comorbidities. If yes, then I’ll get it . If not then I won’t-just like any other health care decision. That’s about all anyone can do. I know I won’t make medical decisions based on politics, cause that would be dumb.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well at least soon no one will argue over whether there’s a shortage of hospital services or not. Also lots of people that have worked through the pandemic will no longer be working. That’ll lead to basic quality of care issues for everyone. The Rona isn’t the only bad guy in town.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll decide on the booster the same way I decided on the original vax. Will discuss with my doc & several ID docs I know to see/decide if it’s statistically & medically appropriate based on my health & comorbidities. If yes, then I’ll get it . If not then I won’t-just like any other health care decision. That’s about all anyone can do. I know I won’t make medical decisions based on politics, cause that would be dumb.
does politics include the threat of termination?

Top Bottom