Federal Employee Mandatory Vaccines

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I submitted my request for Religious Accommodation last Thursday. It went to my supervisor who then sent it to HR. I am still waiting for an answer back.

So I presume your exemption request was via form 'GSA 19R'. [GSA 19R]
Did you have any special text you put down to justify the request?

Just looking to capture relevant info.
It will be interesting to see how lienient they are for these requests.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I presume your exemption request was via form 'GSA 19R'. [GSA 19R]
Did you have any special text you put down to justify the request?

Just looking to capture relevant info.
It will be interesting to see how lienient they are for these requests.
Religious Exemption requests are to be turned in to our direct supervisor via a memo stating our request for exemption. I didn't have any special text except I just articulated forcing a vaccination using an ineffective "vaccine" derived from aborted fetal cells is a violation of my religious beliefs.

The DOJ 100A form is used for Medical Exemption requests.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so kroberts is either 100% telework, or damned close to it. (I intend no disrespect)
This back-and-forth isn't helpful. I also telework from home, but that's not useful to others.

Regarding how to handle the Fed Mandate -
Anybody else have any good tips/experiences/strategy/success stories?

I was prepared to just ride it out and see if anything came from it. I ended up getting the fauci ouchi after my brother ended up in the hospital for a week with it though. I figured that was enough to push me over the fence on getting it. I know a few folks planning to fight so
I’ll ask around and see what they came up with.

Even though I got the shot, I am still 1000000% against these mandates. I also won’t take my business anywhere that requires me to show proof of vaccine or Meg results. Mainly the tool concert in January that requires it so even though I really wanna go, I’m not playing that game

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All,
A HUUUGE thank you to @wolfkpr for this information.

(13) files have been uploaded to the members-only boiler room to help for getting religious exemption:

Federal employees or Private employees - this may help....
These have a lot of sources/references to support various exemption arguments.
If you're looking for info - hope it helps.

If the broiler room isn't visible, go here: [How to access Boiler Room]

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not based on what the Department, my Agency and our Area Chief Medical Officer has told us . . . I'm not in the age group and don't have chronic medical issues that states I need to get the booster after 6 months. Sure, I'm eligible to get it because I work in an agency that provides healthcare and he's going to recommend that all who are "eligible" to get it should get it.

Based on an email notification from both HHS and IHS, our directive was to be fully vaccinated (get at the single dose or two doses) by October 1. Fully vaccinated means that you have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine in a two-dose series, or one dose of COVID-19 vaccine in a single-dose.

I currently meet those requirements.
yes.
i'm talking about when that changes and it is clearly stated you must get the booster. and the next one. it will change; why would it stop with two shots when the Science says that two shots are worthless and no longer effective after 6 months?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes.
i'm talking about when that changes and it is clearly stated you must get the booster. and the next one. it will change; why would it stop with two shots when the Science says that two shots are worthless and no longer effective after 6 months?
I'll worry about that when it actually changes and I get an official notification that I'm due for my annual vaccination.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Federal employees (civilians) at TAFB, more information for Religious Exemption has been posted on the Boiler room thread.

The boiler room post discusses the Federal regulations and AF Instructions for the Religious Examption process, and what is (or isn't) allowed.

Providing you submit your Religious Exemption letter with the [REQUIRED] information - I don't think they can deny an exemption.
Also, if you get a (religious exemption) REJECTION - the regulations state you can APPEAL at every level of review.
FYI

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes.
The VSS reporting system is not currently set up to manage booster shots. I got mine 6.5 months after the 2nd dose (Pfizer) and had flu like symptoms for 24 hours that began approximately 48 hours after injection. Since then I've been fine. Based on that reaction, I'll consult with my PCP prior to taking any additional doses. So I'm covered for at least 6+ months, which is plenty of time for more data to be examined.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes.

That's not what "the science" says.

Top Bottom