Federal Judge Rules Against Gun Ban For Marijuana Users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call em like I see em.
You see them all the time. You probably don't even recognize most of them.

Lots of weed smokers are dirty unemployed slobs. Lots of drinkers are dirty violent slobs.

Those are easy to spot, and while equally worthless, the drunks pose a bigger threat when under the influence.

The ones that indulge in either, yet manage the habit, and conduct the rest of their life normally are...pretty average.

(and no, I partake in neither)

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You see them all the time. You probably don't even recognize most of them.

Lots of weed smokers are dirty unemployed slobs. Lots of drinkers are dirty violent slobs.

Those are easy to spot, and while equally worthless, the drunks pose a bigger threat when under the influence.

The ones that indulge in either, yet manage the habit, and conduct the rest of their life normally are...pretty average.

(and no, I partake in neither)
You can always smell them. My HS friend didn’t give it up till he was over 50, so burnt out now he is hard to carry on a conversation with him. I see/smell them all the time.

Anyhow back on point….

Anyonethat doesn’t think anti-gun people aren’t going after people with dope cards is too stoned to think it thru…

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can always smell them. My us friend didn’t give it up till he was over 50, so burnt out now he is hard to carry on a conversation with him. I see/smell them all the time, many times operations a motor vehicle as they get burnt..

This medical dope is a joke, call it what it is… Recreational marijuana.
I never claimed otherwise. As an FAA -regulated production supervisor, I can tell you that smokers that want to hide it can do so effectively. I once had to fire one of my best employees because he tested hot on a random.

(and yes, I'm very familiar with the smell)

There's been plenty more over the years, some were surprises, some not.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never claimed otherwise. As an FAA -regulated production supervisor, I can tell you that smokers that want to hide it can do so effectively. I once had to fire one of my best employees because he tested hot on a random.

(and yes, I'm very familiar with the smell)

There's been plenty more over the years, some were surprises, some not.
Maybe it was because I smoked it a bit in high school but I haven’t been surprised by anyone yet.. I gave it up after about a year, just decided I didn’t want to go thru life that way.

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to me like the founding fathers that wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights said….shall NOT be infringed. I could be wrong about that, but it’s pretty clear in my estimation.

-They didn’t say if you’re a felon, you cannot own a gun.
-They didn’t say if you like to take drugs/alcohol, you cannot own a gun
-They didn’t say only the military/police can have guns
-They didn’t say if you have a TRO, then you cannot have a gun
-They didn’t say red flag laws are legal and acceptable

So many things that they didn’t say, so…
Why have We the People been accepting limitations on our God-given Rights?!?

Let’s stop accepting those limitations!
Best post ever!

Latest posts

Top Bottom