Federal reloading rebates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am still trying
to get my black Friday rebates. It has been 4 1/2 Months since sent in. It has been approved. They are very busy. As of today they should get in the next few weeks???? I heard same thing 6 weeks ago. Federal outsource the debates and claims they do not control the process nor have any information about the debates. I bought items from academy...… they say that they have no stqke in the game. The debate center just says that they are busy..... So buyer be ware

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I am still trying
to get my black Friday rebates. It has been 4 1/2 Months since sent in. It has been approved. They are very busy. As of today they should get in the next few weeks???? I heard same thing 6 weeks ago. Federal outsource the debates and claims they do not control the process nor have any information about the debates. I bought items from academy...… they say that they have no stqke in the game. The debate center just says that they are busy..... So buyer be ware
Sounds like a rebate debate.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I am still trying

Just got mine today! $20 to be spent on a future lunch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom