FedEx Follies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, I can't really complain about Fedex. Monday ordered a couple of tires. Scheduled delivery 11/30 - 12/3. Fedex delivered this morning. On the other hand, ordered Delta repair kit last week. Left the warehouse by UPS and on 11/21 was transferred to USPS in OKC. Still haven't received the kit. THANK YOU UNCLE SAM FOR YOUR EFFICIENCY!

PM me the tracking number if you want, sounds very strange for them to have it in hand in OKC on 11-21 and not delivered yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an order from Duke Cannon that FedEx was showing to be delivered on Friday the 27th. Not that I'm complaining, but it arrived today! I appreciate the small wins sometimes.

With that said, they royally Dova'd me over when they shipped my electronic powder drop to a house in another neighborhood. My street number is 2215, and the left it at a house on another street, in another neighborhood, with that same number.

FYI - if you ever get the urge - give the Bourbon soap from Duke Cannon a try - that stuff is amazing - as is their solid colognes. The lady of the house now requires me to use it!

Last edited:

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About a week and a half ago my iPhone was out for delivery. Got notification I wasn't home so they rescheduled delivery. Since I got out of the hospital I have only left twice for Dr appts and I have cameras all around my house so as you can guess the FedEx truck never came down my driveway. Called customer service and they had the local hub call me. The lady that called told me the drivers run out of hours and come back with packages undelivered. Luckily they brought it out the next morning which was a Saturday.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
About a week and a half ago my iPhone was out for delivery. Got notification I wasn't home so they rescheduled delivery. Since I got out of the hospital I have only left twice for Dr appts and I have cameras all around my house so as you can guess the FedEx truck never came down my driveway. Called customer service and they had the local hub call me. The lady that called told me the drivers run out of hours and come back with packages undelivered. Luckily they brought it out the next morning which was a Saturday.

That happened to me last year. This year the guy just left it on the porch without a signature. To be fair that is the instructions I have online with them but they didn’t do that last year. I’m sure they love iPhone day.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A month ago I ordered a smart watch from a company in Spain late on a Friday afternoon. They had it packaged with in hours, but UPS did not pick it up until Monday morning. It was delivered that Wednesday afternoon. That was fast service and I was really surprised.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Delivered today. Tracking said direct signature required so I was at home waiting. Driver asked me my last name and handed me the box. Probably due to COVID I’m guessing. May have to set up the grandson’s Play Station 5 to make sure it works properly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom