FedEx indicates Lss Chassis will be in Monday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one would believe this but (this only happens to me), my FedEx delivery scheduled for today won't be in till the 25th. It was in Tulsa this morning and dispatched to it's destination at 3:45 am. It had to have passed within 8 miles of my house as it went 120 miles south of me to Dallas. I LIVE BETWEEN TULSA AND DALLAS!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one would believe this but (this only happens to me), my FedEx delivery scheduled for today won't be in till the 25th. It was in Tulsa this morning and dispatched to it's destination at 3:45 am. It had to have passed within 8 miles of my house as it went 120 miles south of me to Dallas. I LIVE BETWEEN TULSA AND DALLAS!
Yes; that can be frustrating. When I first moved down to where I am now, I had a RR number and one of the delivery services UPS, I think, kept sending the packages to my house that I no longer owned in Kansas, as that was the only address they had for me. It took two or three times at bat before I was able to convince them that I didn't live there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom