FEDEX STRIKES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: FedEx called today and told me that my package was lost and to contact the company that sent the deer feeder to me.....Shipped out on the 24th. of August and declared lost today 9/6/2022........................hope the replacement that is being sent to me will make it with no issues....hope...hope...hope...!!!

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went through a FedEx screw up. They supposedly delivered a package to my home, the tracking at least said they did. tracking stated it was handed to a person too, in which nobody was home all day. I have at least 3 security cameras that would alert and record a vehicle coming down my driveway up to the house, that day nobody was there. The problem is since the tracking states the package was delivered, I don't have a leg to stand on to resolve this, since the seller has proof it was delivered. Ebay and Paypal will not do anything either since tracking proves (to them) that it was delivered. FedEx won't talk to me since I am not the one who they contracted with. So at the end of the day, I assume the package was delivered to the wrong address, and I am out the money I spent. At least it wasn't a lot of money.

Another thing I am done with is delivering packages to the right address. I have had 3 in the last year delivered to me that were not mine. They were all 1-2 miles away and had no similarity to my address but I delivered them to the right place. I feel someone got my package and decided to keep it, and here I am going out of my way to deliver other peoples stuff. I don't want other people's junk, but I don't think I am going to put any effort into correcting these idiots' mistakes.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is really disgusting at the last of service and caring of the delivery personnel.

We have a local Fascist Book page, town is exactly 1 mile square. There is a post DAILY, sometimes 3 and 4 posts, somebody looking for Fed Ups, because package says "delivered" or somebody posting, "I have a package for ....., you can pick it up at 123 S. Xyz"

How many deliveries could they be making? Entire population is <2500.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeeouch!

Fedex may be moving to their next chapter.

Maybe 11 or even 7?!?

Down 17% after hours due to reducing their guidance by half.

94E17FAE-9E5E-4199-A3B6-220EE06E3A67.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom