FedEx STRIKES AGAIN.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sales Reps field complaints from customers and take it to management, and management doesn’t wanna hear about it. Fire the sales people; problem fixed.

Customer still complains, but it’s to the shipping or customer service people, and they don’t give a s***, so they don’t take it to management. Management now happy. Customer still pissed, but out of options. Forced to do business with s****y companies that don’t care about anything to do with the customers.
I tried the " let me talk to a manager" bit .... It ended with them telling me to go fk myself.. But in nicer words..lol

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried the " let me talk to a manager" bit .... It ended with them telling me to go fk myself.. But in nicer words..lol

Hey, it happens. Don’t feel lonely.

Do freight & shipping companies get it right most of the time? Sure they do, it’s how they handle it when they don’t that makes them s****y to deal with. “We’re sorry Mr. or Ms Customer, we’ll do everything we can to find you package and get it delivered”; whether they intend to or not. But what ya get most of the time now is, “hey man, you know how many packages we deliver every day? It’s a miracle you ever get anything, so go f’k yourself”.

Mistakes happen, how do you handle it? When everything is great you don’t need any customer service. It’s handling the mistakes and fixing the issues that happen that separates the wheat from the chaff. Customer service is a lot like oxygen, you don’t really think about it, unless you ain’t getting any.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had quite a bit delayed from Amazon lately, the latest being a package supposed to be delivered today, by UPS. They ALL suck. No one has any semblance of customer service anymore.
" . . . No one has any semblance of customer service anymore."

Let me check on that for your sir. Give me a few days, or a week [or two} and I'll get back with you 🎵🎵

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some years back UPS went from ground delivery on handguns to 2nd day air or next day delivery. Or from about $8-10 to OKC from just about anywhere in the US to about $25-30. I finally got to talk to a live person at UPS to inquire why. I was told too many guns were disappearing. Evidently fewer hands touch a next day or 2nd day air shipment as opposed to a ground shipment. Employee theft. When I asked him what happens when an employee steals a gun they told me he is fired on the spot. If they recover the gun it is sent to the recipient. If not, they reimburse the shipper. I asked if they report it to the police or ATF. No. I had to tell them it is a federal felony to steal a firearm shipped from or to a FFL. I also informed them that replacing the gun or reimbursing the shipper without reporting the theft to authorities in called Compounding a Felony which in itself is another felony in OK. The person I was talking to had no idea. This is why we have to pay much higher shipping charges on firearms:
EMPLOYEE THEFT!
All that aside, with very few exceptions, I have been pleased with FEDEX, UPS and USPS.

Burney

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Two weeks ago UPS lost a Hart barrel that I ordered in February. It made it from NY to IL and then fell off the face of the earth. Still hasn't turned up.

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered some overalls last week from roundhouse in Shawnee. Supposed to be delivered last Friday. I guess they ship out of Edmond?.
That's where tracking started. Edmond to Weatherford, back to Edmond, then to Kansas, next stop St Louis. Back to Kansas. Probably go back to Edmond again haven't checked. FedEx
that is weird mine, forget which carrier was used, came in straight and took 2 days. i live in norman

Latest posts

Top Bottom