Feds Identify 300,000 Americans as Terrorists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must be a terrorist.

I believe...
...the federal govt is too big, out of control and doesn't give a damn about "We the people", the ones they are supposed to represent. Fire them all!
...the IRS is BS and needs to be abolished immediately. Replace it with a 10% flat tax/fair tax. It's enough for God Almighty; the gubment can make do with it, too.
...the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. We need to return to obeying it.
...there is nothing wrong with identifying yourself as a sovereign citizen. But should you decide to pull a gun on a LEO, you should get your sovereign ass shot!

“Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, Sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts.”
-Supreme Court Decision, Woo Lee vs. Hopkins 118 U.S. 356

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This:

Most of them are complete nutbags that look for ways to screw people over for their own self-interests.

and this:

I must be a terrorist.

I believe...
...the federal govt is too big, out of control and doesn't give a damn about "We the people", the ones they are supposed to represent. Fire them all!
...the IRS is BS and needs to be abolished immediately. Replace it with a 10% flat tax/fair tax. It's enough for God Almighty; the gubment can make do with it, too.
...the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. We need to return to obeying it.
...there is nothing wrong with identifying yourself as a sovereign citizen. But should you decide to pull a gun on a LEO, you should get your sovereign ass shot!

“Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, Sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts.”
-Supreme Court Decision, Woo Lee vs. Hopkins 118 U.S. 356

I'd guess you are in pretty good company, Biker ... I dunno what "The Man" is gonna do with me though being as I married one of them and all ... It's a conundrum for sure ... :scratch: Cuz I was planning on moving to the Mansion when it's all over so OSA could party hardy at the pavillion, pool and guest house ... I just found out they have a ballroom ... Hmmm ... Gotta find some music to pipe in there ... :naughty:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i must be a terrorist.

I believe...
...the federal govt is too big, out of control and doesn't give a damn about "we the people", the ones they are supposed to represent. Fire them all!
...the irs is bs and needs to be abolished immediately. Replace it with a 10% flat tax/fair tax. It's enough for god almighty; the gubment can make do with it, too.
...the constitution is the supreme law of the land. We need to return to obeying it.
...there is nothing wrong with identifying yourself as a sovereign citizen. But should you decide to pull a gun on a leo, you should get your sovereign ass shot!

“sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts.”
-supreme court decision, woo lee vs. Hopkins 118 u.s. 356

agreed

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting -- I don't feel so lonely now that I know I have 300,000 comrades who also want to spread terror and destruction. Can we get some sort of get-together happening or something? Maybe a cookout? Heck, if there's 300,000 of us, that's plenty. Let's light this candle.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting -- I don't feel so lonely now that I know I have 300,000 comrades who also want to spread terror and destruction. Can we get some sort of get-together happening or something? Maybe a cookout? Heck, if there's 300,000 of us, that's plenty. Let's light this candle.

LOL, thats kinda what I was thinking too. If they are this concerned with a uprising that means there are actually enough pissed off Americans to make a big difference if SHTF. Something I think honestly scares our government weather they admit it or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom