Feeders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so my wife and I watch my 600 pound life every week and a couple nights ago a new episode came on. If you watch it but haven’t seen it yet then leave now. The woman weighed around 685 pounds I believe and never got out of her bed really. She was talking about why she started turning to food and then she said when she was in her 30’s I think she became part of what is called “feeders”. People will buy her food and then watch her via a webcam eat it. I guess these people either get turned on watching an obese person eat or they just do it for a laugh. But I know there are a lot of men that like obese women. How I don’t know. They are disgusting. But anyway. I have Never in my life heard of something so ridiculous. It’s also hilarious. The fact that someone would actually pay a woman to eat food in front of them just blows me away. Talk about an expensive date.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to Golden Corral and watch the fatties. 2 trays of food and a DIET Coke !
I can't go to GC. The obesity in that place makes me sick. Now I'm not perfect with the things I do to my body, but when you break the 2x normal size, something has got to change.
Funny about the diet coke, that's what will really kill them, diabetes and DC don't go well together.
Found out yesterday a friend has diabetes, 6'2 325. Way he found out, sore on his foot wouldn't heal from a trip to Disneyland last year. 2 weeks ago gangrene set in and they had to cut off half his right foot, ball forward.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read "The End of Alzheimer's". It truly is the "diet" anything that is killing us. I'm a somewhat reformed sugar junkie. Know when my sugar cravings are absolutely uncontrollable?? Yeah. When I'm drinking Diet Coke. Long as I stick with water I can pass on the sugary stuff.

Plus, my EoE and GP don't bother me nearly so bad.

And that show is so disturbing. I can't find anyone to take care of me for 30 minutes, much less wait hand and foot on me for YEARS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom