Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck. You need to get tested. Unfortunately no one will see you once you test positive. The ER is your only option. The last two weeks I have been ignored, hung up on and lied to by medical professionals, including my PCP. It is despicable. I've never seen anything like it. I am at day 15, out of quarantine, symptoms mostly gone and I just want a DR to check out my lungs. "GO TO THE ER!!" is all I get.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck. You need to get tested. Unfortunately no one will see you once you test positive. The ER is your only option. The last two weeks I have been ignored, hung up on and lied to by medical professionals, including my PCP. It is despicable. I've never seen anything like it. I am at day 15, out of quarantine, symptoms mostly gone and I just want a DR to check out my lungs. "GO TO THE ER!!" is all I get.
This is one of the many costs of a medical system being crushed by cases. Don’t have a car wreck, stroke, or heart attack either.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what seems a little strange to me.Some people don't want to get the mean covid shot because they don't know what it will do to them but they are fine with getting the monoclonal antibody infusion treatement.Having a needle in my vein for an hour is a lot more invasive than 2 shots in the muscle that last about a second each.To each their own.

Have you any examples (other than inconvenience and invasive) that shows the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment has caused harm? While it is anecdotal, I have heard a number of folks talking of getting the shots and then having health issues they didn't have before, some of which were still prevelant weeks after the shots.

After my infusion on Monday, I'm generally feeling fine. My only problem is that I now have an allergic reaction that has given me a red rash all over my body. However, this is NOT a new thing for me as I've had similar reactions to Prednisone and Kenalog, which were ironically given because I had a rash just on my chest. Even now, I don't know if the current rash was caused by the antibiotic that was prescribed or the infusion medicine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom