Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you any examples (other than inconvenience and invasive) that shows the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment has caused harm? While it is anecdotal, I have heard a number of folks talking of getting the shots and then having health issues they didn't have before, some of which were still prevelant weeks after the shots.

After my infusion on Monday, I'm generally feeling fine. My only problem is that I now have an allergic reaction that has given me a red rash all over my body. However, this is NOT a new thing for me as I've had similar reactions to Prednisone and Kenalog, which were ironically given because I had a rash just on my chest. Even now, I don't know if the current rash was caused by the antibiotic that was prescribed or the infusion medicine.
I did not say the Monoclonal antibody infusion treatment caused harm.I said it was more invasive than a shot because it is an IV.When a phlebotomist took my blood a few years ago she pushed the needle too far in my vein which i later found out happens 3 -6% of the time.Within a few weeks my hand started to become closed and the term they used was crab hand.I couldn't open it and my hand became useless.I was dating a nurse at the doctors office that took the blood and convinced them with my lawyer they could fix this or get sued.After several months of intense therapy my hand slowly started working again.If not i was going to need surgery to repair the damage and possibly 2 surgeries all from getting and iv.This is the reason for me saying i would pay a lot of money to never have to have and iv again.I have been to several funerals this last year and all of them that died of covid were people that didn't get vaccinated.Most of the families of those that died decided to get the shot from what my NP neighbor said.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not say the Monoclonal antibody infusion treatment caused harm.I said it was more invasive than a shot because it is an IV.When a phlebotomist took my blood a few years ago she pushed the needle too far in my vein which i later found out happens 3 -6% of the time.Within a few weeks my hand started to become closed and the term they used was crab hand.I couldn't open it and my hand became useless.I was dating a nurse at the doctors office that took the blood and convinced them with my lawyer they could fix this or get sued.After several months of intense therapy my hand slowly started working again.If not i was going to need surgery to repair the damage and possibly 2 surgeries all from getting and iv.This is the reason for me saying i would pay a lot of money to never have to have and iv again.I have been to several funerals this last year and all of them that died of covid were people that didn't get vaccinated.Most of the families of those that died decided to get the shot from what my NP neighbor said.

Fair enough. Thanks.

I can certainly see your hesitancy.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beats a tube....
Been there done that. Used the Tshirt to wipe my butt. I did have to take off my O2 tube for her to stick it up my nose but better than the one I had at the Edmond hospital last year. I swear that nurse was trying to hook my brain and pull it out in preparation for mummification. Damn that one hurt. Had blood about 2 inches down the swab.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been there done that. Used the Tshirt to wipe my butt. I did have to take off my O2 tube for her to stick it up my nose but better than the one I had at the Edmond hospital last year. I swear that nurse was trying to hook my brain and pull it out in preparation for mummification. Damn that one hurt. Had blood about 2 inches down the swab.
Yea for a highly transmissible virus you would think that they wouldn’t need to take a piece of your frontal lobe with them for testing, Nurse Olga was not gentle last time I had to get tested.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yea for a highly transmissible virus you would think that they wouldn’t need to take a piece of your frontal lobe with them for testing, Nurse Olga was not gentle last time I had to get tested.
I told nurse Debbie that it was my first time and she was very gentle with me. :D

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all I have written, I am very glad you and your wife are doing better and hope you and your wife do not have any long term lasting effects. If it does not totally clear up soon for both of you, give my posts another look. I am glad you are still here with us. p238shooter

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom