Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You won't be laughing later. Hope you didn't over do yourself.
It is OK dad. I did not hurt myself.

Guys I am not helpless. While I do need help at times, I have to do what I can just to keep myself healthy. Besides being a little bull headed runs in the family. After my father's stroke they told him that he would never walk again. Two months later I woke up to him trying to mow his yard. He kept going no matter how much I begged and 20 years later was still going.

Anybody really worried about me over doing it can come shovel the mound of dirt I have in my back yard. I have been trying to shovel it down along the fence since just before I got sick.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is OK dad. I did not hurt myself.

Guys I am not helpless. While I do need help at times, I have to do what I can just to keep myself healthy. Besides being a little bull headed runs in the family. After my father's stroke they told him that he would never walk again. Two months later I woke up to him trying to mow his yard. He kept going no matter how much I begged and 20 years later was still going.

Anybody really worried about me over doing it can come shovel the mound of dirt I have in my back yard. I have been trying to shovel it down along the fence since just before I got sick.
None of that will keep us from giving you a hard time. :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom