Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is somewhat disturbing to hear of the places that do testing are so booked up. We went with an urgent care in Yukon, and when we booked, they said that Covid testing was done mostly in the evening. The wife set up the appointment, but at the most it was just later in the day for me. We didn't get back to the Yukon/Mustang area from Alabama until around 11:30 at night, so she must have called or set up the appointment online sometime Sunday morning.

We went to Immediate Care off of Route 66 in Yukon and just west of N. Sara Road. They "referred" me to Wilson Medical in Yukon over behind the Target store off of Garth Brooks Blvd.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine just got the Monoclonal antibody infusion treatment this afternoon.He said he wished he would have just got the shots instead of having to be hooked up to an IV for an hour.That would be a lot simpler.

Well, it wasn't to complicate to sit in a chair and keep one's arm straight for an hour. In my case, after removing the IV tube, they kept me there for about another 30 minutes to observe whether I had any reactions.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Follow up on getting the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment yesterday.

On the 25 to 30 mile trip to get the infusion, I had at least two instances of coughing spasms (6 to 8, or maybe more coughs in a row), one of which left me light headed for a moment. During the treatment and follow up monitoring, I might have had a couple of coughs, but no spasms. (The treatment was begun around 2:20 or so yesterday.) Since the infusion, I've had NO coughing spasms, and the occasional cough is just that. I just coughed a couple of minutes ago, but those were after perhaps several hours from the last before.

While I won't say the infusion is totally responsible for me feeling good this morning, because I wasn't feeling really bad before, I can only say that I feel good and coughing has abated.

What's the name of that comedian that says, "Get-r-done?"

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it wasn't to complicate to sit in a chair and keep one's arm straight for an hour. In my case, after removing the IV tube, they kept me there for about another 30 minutes to observe whether I had any reactions.
After having a phlebotomist mess up my arm while taking blood a few years ago, i would pay quite a bit of money to never have to have an IV or needle in my veins again.It is pretty hard to screw up a shot.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After having a phlebotomist mess up my arm while taking blood a few years ago, i would pay quite a bit of money to never have to have an IV or needle in my veins again.It is pretty hard to screw up a shot.

Yeah but if you get the shot, you grow a third eye and become Bill Gates' minion or something like that...

Latest posts

Top Bottom