Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN - for Pete's sake, GET TESTED!!! Get on the telephone and start making calls until you find someplace to get it done! Start with your PCP. Mine referred me to an Urgent Care clinic that does them every afternoon. You don't even leave your vehicle ... they come to you! There are options out there. Not to be rude but, QUIT WASTING TIME! If you are positive, the sooner you start treatment, the better! Dammit, boy! We're concerned about you and the Mrs!!!

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah but if you get the shot, you grow a third eye and become Bill Gates' minion or something like that...
This is what seems a little strange to me.Some people don't want to get the mean covid shot because they don't know what it will do to them but they are fine with getting the monoclonal antibody infusion treatement.Having a needle in my vein for an hour is a lot more invasive than 2 shots in the muscle that last about a second each.To each their own.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
once again the deflection:

"what's worse getting a vaccine that might not work or you can't into society, or getting sick with a virus that might kill you"?

no one even cares that the virus was manmade. this shouldn't even be a thing right now. sars corona strains had "disappeared" according to the scientists who were paid to make these chimeric viruses.

no, i am not going to take a shot or two every year for the rest of my life for the right to live in america. i absolutely won't do it because i shouldn't have to. it's that simple.

people shouldn't be allowed to be fat if i'm not allowed to be unvaxxed. people shouldn't be allowed to sell products that contain carcinogens. oil production must stop.
you're telling me that I'm any more deadly to your grandma than the plastic bags she nukes her baked potatoes in?!

it's like a hostage not realizing the situation.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't care if someone else gets the covid shot or not.It is up to each person.I had this virus last February when it was pretty new to us.I do know the misery i went through for a week and I prefer to not go through that again.I was happy to get the shots and so far it has kept me from getting the covid again.I may just be lucky but i doubt getting the shots hurt me any.

Latest posts

Top Bottom