Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a phone appointment with our doc tomorrow and will go from there.
I hope your stubbornness isn’t the end of you. My own almost did me in March of last year.

Someone the board will give me your address and we will throw you in my Jeep and/or just drag you in to the dr :)

And yes, I will post the pics in the future ex wife thread.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your stubbornness isn’t the end of you. My own almost did me in March of last year.

Someone the board will give me your address and we will throw you in my Jeep and/or just drag you in to the dr :)

:yikes2: :yikes2: :yikes2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If he doesn't go I'll meet you over there. 😈

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes of course, that's what I thought I was inferring, that if he had covid which is a virus it can lead to bacterial pneumonia but thanks for clarifying the point in case I confused anyone.

Just didn’t want folks going to the doc and demanding an antibiotic. Thank goodness I have a very patient primary physician. Every time I come down with pneumonia he has to explain viral vs. bacterial.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good friend of mine may have it, she went to THD to get tested. She is waiting for results, and then my youngest boy's mother isint feeling too well either. She had the shot though and my son got covid at school this spring. But, even if she's vaccinated, which she is, she can still get it. I was over there yesterday. F#&£!!!!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two fully vaccinated neighbors who have it now...one is bed ridden, the other was sitting outside today and told me he just felt a little stuffy. Weird how this works...I'm convinced genes and maybe blood type play a role. He was in a lawn chair 50ft away but I did help his son get a bass off the line...the wind was blowing behind me and the kid isn't sick so I'm hopeful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom