Feg 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
FEG 380 1.jpg
Feg 380 2.jpg
Here is my latest project, Needs a sear bar pivot pin and an ejector rod, both parts on the way. Found out that when you boil old dried up cosmoline it looks like someone drug it thru a mud puddle LOL. Still find crooks and cranny's I have to dig that crud out of LOL.
Slide and frame are actually pretty clear of dents and knicks took about 15 minutes with the files to fix the 3-4 it had. Next comes fine sanding and polish. Arguing with the voice in my head right now as to whether I ceracote or just polish the frame. My EDC has a black frame and I like the way it looks but I refurbed one for my daughter that really looks nice with a polished frame!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a brother to mine.

View attachment 171435

Yep, they made a lot of these with different branding ! I have another that is my EDC ,it is a Feg MarkII model AP. It is reliable and accurate and shooting 380 out of it is a pleasure. It is smaller than my snubbies (narrower) so easier to conceal and does not suck to shoot like the mouse guns. I have put a 13 pound recoil spring in this thing so recoil is light.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 171365 View attachment 171366 Here is my latest project, Needs a sear bar pivot pin and an ejector rod, both parts on the way. Found out that when you boil old dried up cosmoline it looks like someone drug it thru a mud puddle LOL. Still find crooks and cranny's I have to dig that crud out of LOL.
Slide and frame are actually pretty clear of dents and knicks took about 15 minutes with the files to fix the 3-4 it had. Next comes fine sanding and polish. Arguing with the voice in my head right now as to whether I ceracote or just polish the frame. My EDC has a black frame and I like the way it looks but I refurbed one for my daughter that really looks nice with a polished frame!
Louthan Gunworks seems to me that they do good work. Might check on prices with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom