Fellow members house burnt - total loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jim Thomas ( JT708 on here ) of Bartlesville lost his home and all his possessions in a fire a few days before Christmas.

Jim's wife was in the hospital for a couple days but is home now, they're staying with a relative. Jim's an avid hunter & a serious flathead catfish guy.

I'm going to donate a couple catfish rigs because he lives to catch flatheads but I'm not able to do much more currently & I'm not pandering to you guys to do anything other than pray. Jim lost his brother and best friend in November which hit him hard & he could use some friends praying. He doesn't have a computer or anyway to get on here so I told him I'd share with you guys. I'm not sure if they had insurance & I wasn't going to ask during his call.

He said once he's back on his feet and able he'll be back on here.

Anyway prayers appreciated.

Edit with info*************

PEOPLE HAVE ASKED SO I WILL POST JIM'S INFO HERE IN THE COMMENTS. Please feel free to reach out directly to Jim with questions or if you want to help.

Jim Thomas
306 Hendrick St.
Ochelata, Ok 74051
(918) 841-2208

Last edited:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that you bring comfort and protection to Jim and his family as they walk through this amazingly difficult season in their lives. Please Lord, reassure them that you are with them through the good times and the bad and that you’ll see them through this as well. I also ask in Sweet Jesus name that you would use this time to draw them closer to you and I know that you never waste a hurt Lord and I have confidence that you will use these current circumstances to further Your Kingdom. In Christ’s name I pray

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that you bring comfort and protection to Jim and his family as they walk through this amazingly difficult season in their lives. Please Lord, reassure them that you are with them through the good times and the bad and that you’ll see them through this as well. I also ask in Sweet Jesus name that you would use this time to draw them closer to you and I know that you never waste a hurt Lord and I have confidence that you will use these current circumstances to further Your Kingdom. In Christ’s name I pray
Amen

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent . Please let us know of a way to help....

Attachments

• 1672371015524.png
    1672371015524.png
    510.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom