FEMA has money for your loved ones funeral if COVID 19 related

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might as well get something from the government.

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance/faq
Who can apply for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance?
You may qualify if:

• You are a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien who incurred funeral expenses on or after Jan. 20, 2020, and
  • The funeral expenses were for an individual whose death in the United States, including the U.S. territories or the District of Columbia, may have been caused by, or was likely the result of, COVID-19.

I was responsible for funeral expenses for more than one person whose death was attributed to COVID-19. Can I apply for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance for more than one death? Is there a limit?
If you incurred COVID-19-related funeral expenses for more than one individual, you may receive at a maximum of $9,000 per deceased individual and a maximum of $35,500 per application, if you incurred funeral expenses for multiple deceased individuals per state, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might as well get something from the government.

https://www.fema.gov/disaster/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance/faq
Who can apply for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance?
You may qualify if:

• You are a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or qualified alien who incurred funeral expenses on or after Jan. 20, 2020, and
  • The funeral expenses were for an individual whose death in the United States, including the U.S. territories or the District of Columbia, may have been caused by, or was likely the result of, COVID-19.

I was responsible for funeral expenses for more than one person whose death was attributed to COVID-19. Can I apply for COVID-19 Funeral Assistance for more than one death? Is there a limit?
If you incurred COVID-19-related funeral expenses for more than one individual, you may receive at a maximum of $9,000 per deceased individual and a maximum of $35,500 per application, if you incurred funeral expenses for multiple deceased individuals per state, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia.
I paid for my mother out of pocket I have no interest in getting money from this administration. And that is just how she would have wanted it

Latest posts

Top Bottom