Female hunter found dead--apparent suicide 'following online threats from animal rights activists'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718110/Female-hunter-dead-apparent-suicide.html
Female hunter is found dead after apparent suicide 'following online threats from animal rights activists'
  • Melania Capitan, 27, posted photos of her hunting activities on social media
  • The online star reportedly killed herself and left a suicide note to friends
  • This comes after it was reported that the internet star was threatened online
By Rory Tingle
PUBLISHED: 09:53 EDT, 21 July 2017 | UPDATED: 09:57 EDT, 21 July 2017

Her Facebook profile was inundated with messages praising the tragic news:
1. 'You have done a favour to humanity! Bye Bye.'

2. 'She is alive, do not worry, what happened is that she left hunting and now is in the casting of the series The Walking Dead.'

3. 'She was so bitter that she had to pay her hate killing innocent animals, thank God she killed herself, the only good thing she did lately.'

4. 'Ciao Mel! You made a favour to nature.'

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2017_07_21_14_428B987100000578_0_image_m_254_1500643643481.jpg

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are not accustomed to it, bullying in any form can be devastating. It's not pleasant even if you are used to it.

Animal rights activists can be some of the cruelest people in God's creation, as shown by these posts after she was found. And yet these bastards claim the high moral ground.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I certainly feel for her, bless her heart. But ... I wonder what more to the story there is. I don't know if there is anything after this life or not, but if there is I hope she is at peace there.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You finally figured this out?

naw, i've been thinking about it for a while. You'd think that having access to all the world's knowledge and the ability to connect with people around the globe would be a good thing. Instead it seems like we want to use it to tear down those with whom we disagree. I guess it's no different than any other tool. It can be used to build or it can be used to destroy.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
naw, i've been thinking about it for a while. You'd think that having access to all the world's knowledge and the ability to connect with people around the globe would be a good thing. Instead it seems like we want to use it to tear down those with whom we disagree. I guess it's no different than any other tool. It can be used to build or it can be used to destroy.

Hon, people will ALWAYS find a way to be mean to each other. The internet makes it where they really never have to deal with the consequences of their actions, for the most part. Unless they are stupid enough to live stream ... Or post picks of their bounty from the local stick-up ... Lol

But seriously -- there are a lot of entitled -- and just downright sick -- ****s out they that enjoy other people's pain. Helps them pretend they are perfect.

I'm glad I'm old. I'm probably gonna live to watch the reality TV show society has become for another 50 years or so ... Unless something unexpected comes along. I feel bad for folks who trying to be decent people in this day and age. It's downright impossible, it seems, to be a nice person without getting punished for it.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't get how cyber bullying can get to someone that much. It's not like you have to look at that crap, much less let keyboard commandos bother you.
It's because many young people put so much 'stock' into what others say/do online.
My daughter, for example, proudly brags about how many people have "befriended" her on FACEBOOK and will get totally enraged at me if I explain to her that "befriended' is not the same as being actual friends with someone - that these 'friends' would most likely care little about her if she needed real help.

It's a shame that, for many, cyber friends have replaced real friends in their world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom