Female Olympic Shooter Gabby Franco(Venezuela) Censored from LinkedIn for Showing Her Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does not surprise me. Due to my work, I use LinkedIn regularly. The amount of corporate wokeness and liberal propaganda is quickly overrunning the site. For almost a year the platform badgered me to identify my pronouns.
I am spending less and less time on it due to his trend.
I wondered why the stupid pronouns were popping up for people I never thought would entertain that nonsense. I havent received anything asking me to add pronouns, so I never even thought it would be platform driven.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wondered why the stupid pronouns were popping up for people I never thought would entertain that nonsense. I havent received anything asking me to add pronouns, so I never even thought it would be platform driven.
I think they must have gotten some push back. It seemed like everyday when I logged in it would ask me to identify my pronouns. It is a shame how this craziness spreads like cancer.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Linkedin was a fake sight.
HHHMMMM shows what I know.

Still not going to google it and I have zero desire to see what other sights are out there.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Linkedin was a fake sight.
HHHMMMM shows what I know.

Still not going to google it and I have zero desire to see what other sights are out there.
If I didn't use it for career progression, I certainly wouldnt be on there. I never post or share but do comment when a colleague shares an achievement. The number of people that treat it like FB with the false humility and "humble" bragging wears me out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom