Feral Hogs inside Tulsa city limits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ARE aware they have caught pigs rooting in that little "garden" right before the underpass at ... wait for it ... NW 23rd and Broadway ... right??

AND enjoying the flower beds and lawns of some high-end folks in the ... wait for it ... Nichols Hills area, IIRC ...

And yet, this poor white-trash gal has NEVER seen a pig roaming her neighborhood ... :hot:

:lookaroun

Yet ... :blush:
It's pretty obvious then that you live in the best part of OKC then. :clap3:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After growing up in the Norman/Moore area and now living in Broken Arrow, I will say I prefer Tulsa to OKC any day of the week. Less traffic, better designed road system, much better designed highways into/out of and around the Metro. Yeah, I wouldn't go to North Tulsa after dark, but over all I much prefer living here.

As for the hogs I would just shoot them and claim they started to attack.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lived in Tulsa most of my life. Mom's big family was in OKC, several Aunts, Uncles and lots of Cousins I visited there. Always giving me a hard time about why would I want to live in nasty hickey "Tulsa" when I could easily move to OKC. Hummm Might be because I spent a little time there?

Realizing there are many OKC people here, but I have dealt with a large number of business and business people in OKC. Unfortunately they are the only ones that consider they are the center of the universe. Not the rest of us. Guess it is an ego thing to live where they got away with stealing the capitol or something, never understood it.

Most likely we like where we are familiar with in most cases. Myself, I moved out of Tulsa close to 20 years ago to be in the country close to the lake. I like it better here.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Broken Arrow used to be a great little town. You could tell when you’d left BA heading to Tulsa or vice versa, by all the farmland, pastures, and wooded areas in between. But with the rampant development of the intercity spaces, the two municipalities are now so blended that they need signs saying “Welcome to Broken Arrow” so you’d know you had left Tulsa.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Broken Arrow used to be a great little town. You could tell when you’d left BA heading to Tulsa or vice versa, by all the farmland, pastures, and wooded areas in between. But with the rampant development of the intercity spaces, the two municipalities are now so blended that they need signs saying “Welcome to Broken Arrow” so you’d know you had left Tulsa.

Yep, same with the lines between BA and Coweta. Still like that BA still feels like a small town in most places. Just hate the fact that I live right by Rhema. Right now traffic getting into my neighborhood is a PITA at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom