Ferocious Pitbull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That cat was stoned

Ha! Even stoned the phrase "cat-like reflexes" still apply -- only doubly so because said cat is now freaking out. We had a cat get loose in my dad's surgery suite before the meds kicked all the way in - JHFC we had to spend a half hour picking **** up before and recleaning and setting up another sterile field before we could do surgery. My dad beat me within an inch of my life when it was all done because I was the appointed cat wrangler and the bastard got loose. I had scratches that needed butterflies all over both arms (top and bottom) and my neck, chest and back. How I didn't have more scarring is beyond me, except furacin is a wonderful medication (nasty ****, though). Lol. Cats ARE the debil.

BTW, the next "cat" we did surgery on was a 50-pound ocelot. I damn near choked the thing to death. Had a collar on it and dropped it's leash down through the drainage hole on the table. Pulled down to hold it's head down (and by extension occupied all four of it's feet because it was trying to extract it's head) while we waited on the injected sedative to take effect so we could intubate it. Daddy couldn't get a tube down his throat for love nor money and was starting to panic a bit when he realized that his daughter, whom he had the week previously whipped severely for letting go of the leash, still had a death grip on that mother****er. :wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom