Few updates to the old girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Switched my speed rig to hunting mode for my oldest son to use (he decided that he wants to hike deep into the woods for deer season this year).

Before (middle rifle):

[Broken External Image]

After:

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Picked up a Primary Arms extended mount for it - wanted a LaRue extended, but trying to scrape some pennies for another project right now and I'm honestly still impressed by every single Primary Arms product I've purchased so far for the money.

This one has been no exception - its sturdy and puts the scope exactly where it needs to be. Plus, LaRue mounts with 1" rings seem to be hard to come by in the used market and I figured should I ever want to sell it, it would be worthless to anyone else who would probably want a 30mm version (which I know the rings can be changed, but its a pain to have to order more rings).

That VX-III is gorgeous and gives me 1.5-5x (and despite the fact that it doesn't have the turkey plex reticle in it, I find myself feeling better about buying it over the VX-I shotgun version which only gave me 1.5-4x).

Lightened up my youngest son's rig just a bit with a new Magpul RVG (its a few oz lighter than the Tango Down QD stubby).

[Broken External Image]

Moved my Primary Arms M3-style over to the Sabre with fixed irons to make myself use the irons and red-dot together (just for kicks). Also moved the TD stubby over to it.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got bored and switched some of the VLTOR goodies for some more mixed up camo effect. It probably looks goofy to most folks, but it actually breaks it up in the grass a little bit.

[Broken External Image]

Need to find someone with an OD MIAD so I can switch some of the FDE MIAD panels to OD :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom