FFL Transfer Agent Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might give Guys and Gals at arms a call.
They are on Waterloo. I think they were $20. But that’s from memory and I don’t see it listed in their website. Nice people there. No city sales tax is a bonus on purchases. I’d use him more if it wasn’t such a drive for me.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a bit further, but Freedom Pawn in OKC, on N MacArthur just north of NW Hwy, is $10.00 for a FFL transfer.

I have no relationship to them other than a satisfied customer. They even signed for an upper that required adult signature and since I was at work all day, they received it, and I went in later and picked it up. They REFUSED to accept $10 from me for that. They're just decent folks. And $10 instead of $50 pays for a lot of gas nowadays.

Good luck to you.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You might give Guys and Gals at arms a call.
They are on Waterloo. I think they were $20. But that’s from memory and I don’t see it listed in their website. Nice people there. No city sales tax is a bonus on purchases. I’d use him more if it wasn’t such a drive for me.
Since you want edmond specifically, I’ll second this. Good people, decent prices.
I’ve used them but usually go to Sooner State Pawn on 23rd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom