FieldPro Game Feeders - Ready to go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been looking around at various places for some quality, yet reasonably priced deer feeders. My FIL has used the FieldPro for many years and you guys here seem to give good reviews on them. So, I called the number to their office in Edmond. Got no answer so hung up as I rather talk to someone in person. My cell rang about 10 minutes later with a guy stating he missed a call from this number, my cell. It was the owner, Marcus Logan, being proactive and not wanting to miss a potential sale. He was super nice and helpful. I asked about the complete setups with 55 gallon drum, Level III feeder, lid, funnel and legs. He got me, what i feel is a great price on quality components. And after talking about shipping them or me driving down one Saturday to pick them up he realized I work in McAlester. He happens to live in Atoka. He said he'd meet me at my work and drop them off to me for no extra charge. Was very nice of him and gained a lot of points with me on his service to his customers. Was a great experience overall.

Here's a pick of them all setup. Need to put the additional legs on two of them once out on the food plots. These are well built. And since you will probably ask I gave $379 per unit. Much better quality than any of the plastic stuff you see all over BPS/Cabelas.

Pic 1.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those shorter ones will need a varmint cage on them to keep the deer from licking the spinners. My corn bill fell in half after installing those cages, and corn isn't cheap these days.

View attachment 265326View attachment 265326
I only set the one up with the second level of legs on them. It was difficult enough to do the one by myself in the garage and would just have to take them off when i transported them out to the food plots. They all be with the spinner about 6'+ off the ground. The cages may still be required.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only set the one up with the second level of legs on them. It was difficult enough to do the one by myself in the garage and would just have to take them off when i transported them out to the food plots. They all be with the spinner about 6'+ off the ground. The cages may still be required.
I think @retrieverman has pics of some deer standing on their hind legs while licking a spinner. I’m thinking 6’ would need a spinner cage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom