Fiery, fatal Windsor Hills crash, caught on video. Holy crap😵‍💫☹️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
going to use the crazy excuse and walk scott free!
She’s the right color and sex for that kind of defense. :censored:

I have absolutely no patients with drinking and driving or texting and driving. If I can see someone looking down when I’m passing or driving beside someone, I alway honk to get their attention, and 9 times out of 10, it’s a startling experience for them.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’s the right color and sex for that kind of defense. :censored:

I have absolutely no patients with drinking and driving or texting and driving. If I can see someone looking down when I’m passing or driving beside someone, I alway honk to get their attention, and 9 times out of 10, it’s a startling experience for them.
Your lucky, I get the Finger!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did she even have a drivers license with 13 prior accidents? Drunks don't need no stinkin' license to drive!!

One word tells it all; California-NTM. My ex was arrested for her 6th DUI in California-NTM awhile back and still only received a fine, Community Service, and probation. Community Service consisted of washing police cars for 4 hours each Saturday for a month - sheez 🙄

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did she even have a drivers license with 13 prior accidents? Drunks don't need no stinkin' license to drive!!

One word tells it all; California-NTM. My ex was arrested for her 6th DUI in California-NTM awhile back and still only received a fine, Community Service, and probation. Community Service consisted of washing police cars for 4 hours each Saturday for a month - sheez 🙄

They make her wear a bikini?

Latest posts

Top Bottom