Fiery, fatal Windsor Hills crash, caught on video. Holy crap😵‍💫☹️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how many of the other drivers in and around the intersection barely slow down and proceed to move through after the crash. I think I might stop and survey things for minute.
I cant imagine not stopping and trying to find somewhere to help, at least checking on people. I think large metroplexes create a bit of indifference to the people around us because there are so many. That's incredibly sad and I would not want to be in the woman's shoes that blew the intersection and managed to survive. The guilt would eat me alive.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant imagine not stopping and trying to find somewhere to help, at least checking on people. I think large metroplexes create a bit of indifference to the people around us because there are so many. That's incredibly sad and I would not want to be in the woman's shoes that blew the intersection and managed to survive. The guilt would eat me alive.
Kind of like 50 people standing around taking photos but no one calls 911.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet a 'distracted driver' either on a phone call or texting played a part in this collision. Obviously this is just speculation on my part, but it's pretty clear that the driver of the Mercedes didn't even begin to slow down as she approached the intersection. The only thing I can attribute that to, other than an intentional act or equipment failure (which I doubt played a part here), is distracted driving.

I hate SoCal traffic and I hated my commute when we lived in Riverside County, I used to call it Death Race 2000 after the name of the old movie. Every week there was at least one very bad accident that may have also had a fatality. Back then there was no cell phones so that wasn't a contributing factor, it was just stupid people driving way too fast for the roadway and conditions. Rain or even fog didn't matter to them, by damn they had somewhere to be and they were gonna get there, or so they thought in some cases.

My prayers go out to the families of the victims of this horrendous traffic collision.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom