Fiery, fatal Windsor Hills crash, caught on video. Holy crap😵‍💫☹️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant imagine not stopping and trying to find somewhere to help, at least checking on people. I think large metroplexes create a bit of indifference to the people around us because there are so many. That's incredibly sad and I would not want to be in the woman's shoes that blew the intersection and managed to survive. The guilt would eat me alive.
Like the guy with the drone who said he rushed back to his place and grabbed the drone because he knew there'd be some "crazy shots to get" and he bought it waiting for some type of event like that to happen. And to make sure he got those "crazy shots" he takes it down to within 10' of the scene. POS! I hope you're enjoying your few minutes of fame on the news and FB at the expense of peoples lives .

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the guy with the drone who said he rushed back to his place and grabbed the drone because he knew there'd be some "crazy shots to get" and he bought it waiting for some type of event like that to happen. And to make sure he got those "crazy shots" he takes it down to within 10' of the scene. POS! I hope you're enjoying your few minutes of fame on the news and FB at the expense of peoples lives .
There is a great Black Mirror episode that covers this breakdown of society. If anyone enjoys a Twilight Zone type vibe that also comments on some very tragic trends in our society, I highly recommend watching it.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet a 'distracted driver' either on a phone call or texting played a part in this collision. Obviously this is just speculation on my part, but it's pretty clear that the driver of the Mercedes didn't even begin to slow down as she approached the intersection. The only thing I can attribute that to, other than an intentional act or equipment failure (which I doubt played a part here), is distracted driving.

I hate SoCal traffic and I hated my commute when we lived in Riverside County, I used to call it Death Race 2000 after the name of the old movie. Every week there was at least one very bad accident that may have also had a fatality. Back then there was no cell phones so that wasn't a contributing factor, it was just stupid people driving way too fast for the roadway and conditions. Rain or even fog didn't matter to them, by damn they had somewhere to be and they were gonna get there, or so they thought in some cases.

My prayers go out to the families of the victims of this horrendous traffic collision.
Looked to me like that car was doing close to 100 MPH, Guessing in a 35 MPH ZONE

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big read here on it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...six-people-including-infant-unborn-child.html
35 and 45 MPH on those streets from my research.

Could be the driver passed out from some medical issue.
I will not toss stones until more is presented.
Even then tossing stones is not my thing so much.

I will pray for all those involved.

The guy with the drone i do not fault him .. maybe he is not good with blood and passes out maybe
there were many around helping that had better medical skills than him.

He did not interfere with progress with his drone.
Terrible deal for sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Below is a story of mine and may explain why some are afraid to help.

30 something year old woman with groceries in the back seat of her car stopped in the fast lane on I 240 before 29th street exit.

All the cars going around her.
Traffic was crawling because of it.
I came up behind the car put my hazard lights on and got out of my Van and walked up to the car.
She had a death grip on the steering wheel and looking straight ahead.
Finally got her to roll the window down and she said was anyone hurt?

No I said you are sitting in the fast lane.
Put the car in neutral and I will push it off the road.

I hand pushed it into the grassy median and I parked my van sideways behind her car 40 feet.
I had her turn the car off.

She said she passed out and did not know why.
I thought the car was broke down.

I asked if she ate anything that morning and she said yes.
I asked if she had medical issues she said No.
I seen orange juice in the top of one of the grocery bags and got it and told her to drink it.

She called her mother and said she was afraid to drive because she blacked out for no reason and may do it again and her mother was on her way.
She said she never had that happen.

About 4 minutes later a police car drives up and asked what was going on.
I told him and he asked in a mean voice why I stopped I said to help and get the car off the highway where she could get hurt.

He said you need to get out of here.
I began to tell him about her mother coming and he interrupted me and angrily said I need to leave.

I disregarded that and told him I gave her some orange juice in case her blood sugar was low.
Officer got meaner and walked up into my face and began pointing at my van and told me I need to leave right now.

I left and realized some officers are bid D's and found out why many do not want to get involved helping people out.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big read here on it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...six-people-including-infant-unborn-child.html
35 and 45 MPH on those streets from my research.

Could be the driver passed out from some medical issue.
I will not toss stones until more is presented.
Even then tossing stones is not my thing so much.

I will pray for all those involved.

The guy with the drone i do not fault him .. maybe he is not good with blood and passes out maybe
there were many around helping that had better medical skills than him.

He did not interfere with progress with his drone.
Terrible deal for sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Below is a story of mine and may explain why some are afraid to help.

30 something year old woman with groceries in the back seat of her car stopped in the fast lane on I 240 before 29th street exit.

All the cars going around her.
Traffic was crawling because of it.
I came up behind the car put my hazard lights on and got out of my Van and walked up to the car.
She had a death grip on the steering wheel and looking straight ahead.
Finally got her to roll the window down and she said was anyone hurt?

No I said you are sitting in the fast lane.
Put the car in neutral and I will push it off the road.

I hand pushed it into the grassy median and I parked my van sideways behind her car 40 feet.
I had her turn the car off.

She said she passed out and did not know why.
I thought the car was broke down.

I asked if she ate anything that morning and she said yes.
I asked if she had medical issues she said No.
I seen orange juice in the top of one of the grocery bags and got it and told her to drink it.

She called her mother and said she was afraid to drive because she blacked out for no reason and may do it again and her mother was on her way.
She said she never had that happen.

About 4 minutes later a police car drives up and asked what was going on.
I told him and he asked in a mean voice why I stopped I said to help and get the car off the highway where she could get hurt.

He said you need to get out of here.
I began to tell him about her mother coming and he interrupted me and angrily said I need to leave.

I disregarded that and told him I gave her some orange juice in case her blood sugar was low.
Officer got meaner and walked up into my face and began pointing at my van and told me I need to leave right now.

I left and realized some officers are bid D's and found out why many do not want to get involved helping people out.
I had a similar incident about 20 years ago and almost got arrested for being the first on the scene of a fatality accident. I ended up filing a formal complaint against the deputy, but the sheriff and chief deputy blew it off and made excuses for him.
That being said, if I come up on a wreck and there’s already someone else stopped, I mind my own business and keep on driving.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a similar incident about 20 years ago and almost got arrested for being the first on the scene of a fatality accident. I ended up filing a formal complaint against the deputy, but the sheriff and chief deputy blew it off and made excuses for him.
That being said, if I come up on a wreck and there’s already someone else stopped, I mind my own business and keep on driving.

It's horrible to think you can get in trouble for helping.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's horrible to think you can get in trouble for helping.
Yes sir, it is. I kind of get why cops wouldn’t want rubberneckers, but in my situation, I was the only witness to what was almost a hit and run. The excuses made for the deputy didn’t hold water, and I didn’t have nice things to say to the sheriff or chief deputy for trying to cover for the @sshole. Since my incident, the chief deputy has been caught perjuring himself in court twice, and the sheriff has covered for him. Everyone wonders why I have a strong distaste for cops… :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom