Fiery, fatal Windsor Hills crash, caught on video. Holy crapšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«ā˜¹ļø

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I'm not only old I have been around the block too and I've lived the life, have you? Rhetorical question.

Your one example of a bad cop is meaningless to me. As I've said I know there are bad cops just like there are bad people in every profession. With the exception of politicians, people like you however choose to overlook them, just like you do with the thousands of good deeds cops do every single day. You're no different than CNN and the rest of the main stream media who take every opportunity they can to point out something some cop did wrong and then lump a whole group of people together based off of that incident. I, others I have worked with, along with cops everywhere have literally risked our lives to save complete strangers and people who we know hate us. Would you do that? Don't bother answering, it's another rhetorical question. However, before you tell me it's part of the job, many of us have gone well above what the job requires, but I guess you probably won't believe that will you because as far as you're concerned we're only in it for ourselves. We don't care about bad cops, we don't care about the people, people like you, we swore an oath to protect and serve. The trouble with people like you is you think you have all the answers when the reality is you are clueless. It's sad really.
You might take note of my avatar before you cast aspersions on my bravery. It is a picture of the US Navy's Enlisted Submarine Warfare Qualification badge. I earned mine about 40 years ago. Nice try ad an ad hominem attack though.
I'm not saying every cop is bad. What I'm saying is that far too many "good cops" look the other way and let the bad cops ruin their reputation. The whole thin blue line schtick creates a lot of public animosity when the results get made public.

You discount my example but it perfectly illustrates what I'm talking about. Had the former chief not been a cop would he have gotten the same "professional courtesy" on his first offense? I kind of doubt it.

Here is another more recent example close to home -

I suspect that the only reason action was taken was because of the video and the public response.

There are enough verifiable videos on youtube of cops behaving badly.

Unless you are willing to admit it happens and far too often gets swept under the rug then you are part of the problem and we have nothing further to discuss

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hereā€™s another crash speeding and alcohol actress Ann Heche Severe burns. Crazy drivers. Never watched the Vanished.

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/05/actress-anne-heche-severely-burned-in-fiery-car-crash/
https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/05/anne-heche-crashes-car-home-burned-fire/
ā€œHer condition prevents doctors from performing any tests to determine if she was driving under the influence of alcohol,ā€ the outlet also reported."

Above is from the first article. I don't think I've ever seen that. So, her condition prevents a blood test?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: The woman who caused yesterdayā€™s deadly crash on La Brea and Slauson in Windsor Hills has been identified as 37-year-old Nicole L. Linton, a nurse from Texas. She will be booked once released from the hospital. Confirmed by CHP and her family members.#WindsorHills

77E562ED-18EE-4E2A-B24A-C4188770E43F.jpeg

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ā€œHer condition prevents doctors from performing any tests to determine if she was driving under the influence of alcohol,ā€ the outlet also reported."

Above is from the first article. I don't think I've ever seen that. So, her condition prevents a blood test?
Ann Heche article since Iā€™ve confused the threadā€¦

Good point me either, if sheā€™s breathing Iā€™d think they could do some sort of breathalyzer, maybe the medical guys can jump inā€¦ā€¦.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember exactly what I heard on one of the news stories I watched, I think they said they had to give her so much pain killer they couldn't test for alcohol? I'm not sure that's right, something like that... something they had given her?

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might take note of my avatar before you cast aspersions on my bravery. It is a picture of the US Navy's Enlisted Submarine Warfare Qualification badge. I earned mine about 40 years ago. Nice try ad an ad hominem attack though.
I'm not saying every cop is bad. What I'm saying is that far too many "good cops" look the other way and let the bad cops ruin their reputation. The whole thin blue line schtick creates a lot of public animosity when the results get made public.

You discount my example but it perfectly illustrates what I'm talking about. Had the former chief not been a cop would he have gotten the same "professional courtesy" on his first offense? I kind of doubt it.

Here is another more recent example close to home -

I suspect that the only reason action was taken was because of the video and the public response.

There are enough verifiable videos on youtube of cops behaving badly. :pms2:

Unless you are willing to admit it happens and far too often gets swept under the rug then you are part of the problem and we have nothing further to discuss

Your service, as is mine and thousands of others who served and still serve in law enforcement, is commendable. I thank you for it along with every other submariner who, I'm sure in your eyes, is in such a special category that they can do no wrong. But by sheer chance they do, it warrants that the rest of you look the other way, right. After-all, it should be easy since you aren't being subjected to videos that have been edited by someone who uses it to their advantage. There are no, biased, prying eyes who think they know how to do your job watching and analyzing your every move and skewing what they find to further their narrative or just plain lying because they didn't find anything. So who besides you and the guys knows that so and so really did screw up bad on shore leave and just missed being busted by the shore patrol. Damn cops anyway! They have no right to interfere with you and the boys. You are in an elite group and that puts you above all the rest of the mere mortals who inhabit the earth, you can do no wrong. So even though so and so did screw up, again, you surely can't risk his that his actions tarnish your image and the exclusive club you belong to. Nah, we're all submariners, he may be a total screw up, but we protect our own. See how that works?

As I said you THINK you know it all in spite of the fact that you never walked in our shoes. You have absolutely no idea how officers react when we learn someone who shouldn't be wearing a badge is indeed wearing one other than what you've heard from the MSM, TV shows and movies, but obviously that's enough for you. I pity you because it takes a very small, shallow-minded, person to not consider the possibility that he is wrong and the person pointing out that fact, the person who has actually lived the life and knows, first-hand, what goes on in HIS profession and what he's talking about, is right.

Have a blessed weekend...

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone was quoted as saying ā€œShe was drinking and she was not aware it was a red light because she shot straight through,ā€ the woman said." You've got to really be drunk to think the 20 or so cars in the intersection were running a red light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom