Fighting Smarter, 3rd Edition now available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to revise and update Fighting Smarter. It is now 40 chapters and 318 pages of useful information.

Fighting Smarter: A Practical Guide for Surviving Violent Confrontations
Authored by Tom Givens
List Price: $39.95

8" x 10" (20.32 x 25.4 cm) Full Color on White paper 318 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1506027579 (CreateSpace-Assigned) ISBN-10: 1506027571 BISAC: Sports & Recreation / Shooting

Fighting Smarter is the result of over 40 years of specialized training, education and experience in using handguns for self defense. Consisting of 40 chapters and over 300 pages, this book is full of vital information for anyone concerned about personal security. The first half of the book deals with the "software" issues, such as developing your awareness skills, building a winning mindset, and your legal rights and responsibilities. There is also a great deal of information about crime and how criminals operate, to help you see problems as they develop.The "hardware" section deals with selecting the right gun, holster, and ammunition and proper training to take control of your life.

The author has been carrying a gun professionally for over 40 years and has been conducting training for over 35 years. Givens serves as an expert witness on firearms and firearms training issues in both state and federal courts all over the US. He is a former champion competitor in both IPSC and IDPA competition, and he holds an IDPA Master rating in CDP, ESP, and SSP divisions. Givens has written well over 100 published magazine articles in Combat Handguns Magazine, SWAT Magazine, Concealed Carry Magazine, Soldier of Fortune, and other publications. This is his fifth published textbook.

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/5230622

For anyone who wants a signed copy, you would have to order that from me. $39.95 plus $5 shipping. Send check to Tom Givens, PMB 303, 1016 W Poplar Ave, Suite 106, Collierville, TN, 38017. I'll be happy to autograph a copy and send it right out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom