Film Execs Finally Concede James Bond Is ‘Male’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
On topic: I think it's about damned time they had a female James (Jamie) Bond. I just hope they cast someone hot and sexy enough to turn me on the way Sean did the women for so many years! Equality and all that ya know :)

Female James Bond never. Female British secret agent 00X fine with me. James Bond is 100% straight heterosexual MALE!

I was watching that new 911 show with Rob Lowe. Freakin hell! Wasn't halfway into the show two guys were kissing! Turned my stomach!

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Female James Bond never. Female British secret agent 00X fine with me. James Bond is 100% straight heterosexual MALE!

I was watching that new 911 show with Rob Lowe. Freakin hell! Wasn't halfway into the show two guys were kissing! Turned my stomach!

May a single aught agent? 069 perhaps?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't know many straight men with that much product in their hair.... lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On topic: I think it's about damned time they had a female James (Jamie) Bond. I just hope they cast someone hot and sexy enough to turn me on the way Sean did the women for so many years! Equality and all that ya know :)

This one maybe? She's even camouflaged to some degree.

Rosa Delauro4.jpg

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one maybe? She's even camouflaged to some degree.

View attachment 151556

Not exactly what I had in mind but if that's what trips your trigger and turns you on like Sean Connery does to the ladies then...well..."God bless you" is all I can say. I dd however hear that she has a great personality. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom