FIME Group Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buying my second Rexzero1 Compact. Have nothing but good to say about this 9mm Pistol. The one I have is in Blue/Black. I have another coming in Nickel from Buds. The firearm is built just as good as my Sig 228 which is a near clone to my 228 and 229. I am
very pleased with the fit, finish and accuracy at a price at a little less than $475.00 There are a couple of videos on Youtube. Here is a list of Specs:

Specifications and Features:
AREX Rex Zero 1S REXZERO1CP-01
Compact Semi Automatic Handgun
DA/SA - Double Action/Single Action
9mm Luger
3.85" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
15 Round Capacity
T7075 Aluminum Frame
Stainless Steel Slide
Front and Rear Serrations
Loaded Chamber Indicator
Slide Stop and De-Cocker
Ambidextrous Magazine Release and Safety
MIL-STD 1913 Accessory Rail
Fixed 3-Dot Sights
Overall Length 7.1"
Height 5.1"
Width 0.98"(Top) 1.1"(Bottom)
Weight 25.12 oz
Black Frame and Slide

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of them, so I thought I'd check out their website. They claim that the Rex Zero 1 is "the most sought after pistol in the world". Interesting.

I'm sure they are fine guns, but dang, that's quite a claim.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of them, so I thought I'd check out their website. They claim that the Rex Zero 1 is "the most sought after pistol in the world". Interesting.

I'm sure they are fine guns, but dang, that's quite a claim.
The You tube video says a lot about the performance of these handguns. "Most sought After" I wouldn't know, I only know its of good quality and performs well. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of firearms are being made in foreign country's of late and a lot of the guns being made in America are dropping in price especially slightly used ones. Pretty bad when a person pays $1000. for a $1200. (new) firearm and then sees it used for say $650. Also notice a lot of them coming from Turkey and Eastern Europe.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buying my second Rexzero1 Compact. Have nothing but good to say about this 9mm Pistol. The one I have is in Blue/Black. I have another coming in Nickel from Buds. The firearm is built just as good as my Sig 228 which is a near clone to my 228 and 229. I am
very pleased with the fit, finish and accuracy at a price at a little less than $475.00 There are a couple of videos on Youtube. Here is a list of Specs:

Specifications and Features:
AREX Rex Zero 1S REXZERO1CP-01
Compact Semi Automatic Handgun
DA/SA - Double Action/Single Action
9mm Luger
3.85" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
15 Round Capacity
T7075 Aluminum Frame
Stainless Steel Slide
Front and Rear Serrations
Loaded Chamber Indicator
Slide Stop and De-Cocker
Ambidextrous Magazine Release and Safety
MIL-STD 1913 Accessory Rail
Fixed 3-Dot Sights
Overall Length 7.1"
Height 5.1"
Width 0.98"(Top) 1.1"(Bottom)
Weight 25.12 oz
Black Frame and Slide
you said buds :(

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if they ship the product you paid for, and no bait and switch.

Let me know how the Rexzero1 works for you!
No BS with them or Buds. Hey this is a great gun. I already have a Black one and they are great shooters and manufactured as well as the Sig's I own. The Rex Zero 1 is very well made and I would put it up against a Sig anytime for Quality and Reliability and at 1/2 the price. The firearm is made in Serbia. The one I just picked up at my local dealer is in full Nickel. Next will be a two tone. I would like to see different calibers though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom