FINALLY! DECLASSIFICATION OF ALL DOCUMENTS RELATED TO RUSSIA PROBE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the attack dogs and others within the democrat party are messing n their drawers. They're going to raise a hue and cry that it shouldn't be released. It is only one of the ways to rid corruption in DC-hopefully. And then I hope they can seek reimbursement of the money we paid for a fraudulent claim that led to this investigation that proved only one thing-the Dims are worse than crooked.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comey has flipped already and said Brennan pushed the false narrative to the FISC. I’ve been saying he’s ground zero all along. With Barr declassifying the source documents, we’ll finally see who the men behind the curtains are.

Trump needs to go for the throat next week and flat out call Pelosi a coward for not initiating impeachment proceedings already. He should lure her to the WH and put her on camera as he does it. Back her into a hard corner and put her on the ropes for good.

It’s time to put the Dems on defense and hammer them every day. Redact nothing and out all of them, even if it burns the CIA and FBI to the waterline. At this point it couldn’t do any more grave harm to the United States than they already have.

We don’t need a Reagan or Roosevelt (Teddy) right now, we need an Andrew Jackson. I’d give anything to see him stroll into Congress as Pelosi is talking, slam a hickory stick down on her gavel and walk out! LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comey has flipped already and said Brennan pushed the false narrative to the FISC. I’ve been saying he’s ground zero all along. With Barr declassifying the source documents, we’ll finally see who the men behind the curtains are.

Trump needs to go for the throat next week and flat out call Pelosi a coward for not initiating impeachment proceedings already. He should lure her to the WH and put her on camera as he does it. Back her into a hard corner and put her on the ropes for good.

It’s time to put the Dems on defense and hammer them every day. Redact nothing and out all of them, even if it burns the CIA and FBI to the waterline. At this point it couldn’t do any more grave harm to the United States than they already have.

We don’t need a Reagan or Roosevelt (Teddy) right now, we need an Andrew Jackson. I’d give anything to see him stroll into Congress as Pelosi is talking, slam a hickory stick down on her gavel and walk out! LOL
Trump may be the guy to do exactly that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have a feeling that when this IG report comes out, that it's going to be time for Trump to hit the red button and go full nuclear on their azz. All he has to do is hit the damn thing. The train will drive itself after that. They smaller fish will start flipping and cutting deals so fast it'll probably end up getting Obama's college records released!

Latest posts

Top Bottom