Finally escaped!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
I finally escaped from behind the Velvet Curtain of California. I'm a 45 year old Navy Vet who stayed in San Diego after I got out of the Navy due to my parents retiring out there while I as still on active duty, and my dad suffering from dementia. When my dad passed away in January, my mom could no longer afford her mortgage, so she decided to move to OK, as we have familial ties to Enid. I decided to follow, as I had no real ties to CA with her gone, and I was tired of the state legislature trying to turn lawful gun owners into felons every year. My stuff will be delivered in a few days, and I can't wait to get my tools so that I can revert my AR-15's to the form that they were intended to be in. So far I've been here 2 days and spent a lot of that time reassembling my 10+ round magazines.

I'm glad to be here, and trust me, I have no intentions of bringing that California nonsense with me to the voting booth
Welcome Sir

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome glad to learn there are still some sane folks in California and glad you had the opportunity to escape. You might want to get those auto tags changed. LOL

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to freedom!
We escaped the Peoples Republic of Denver a couple years ago.
We couldn’t be happier.
The LUNACY PANDEMIC seems to be moving east, when did Denver get infected, and become unlivable? Your safe now, at least for a while! It seems to be coming from them east as well! We took a trip to northern Virginia recently, and the mad squirrels are on a rampage there I went into a Hampton Inn in Richmond VA, and the desk clark was a FLAMBOYANT DRAG QUEEN, OR THE UGLIEST BLACK WOMEN I EVER SAW! I WAS WEARING MY TRUMP BALL CAP, AND ASK IF THEY HAD ROOMS AVAILABLE? IT LOOKED AT ME AND MY BALL CAP, FLUTTERED IT'S 3/4 INCH LONG EYE LASHES, AND SAID " NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" My wife had to go in the next time, I wasn't about to take my cap off! GOOD LUCK TO US, VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Denver became unlivable when Polis was elected, and street people were permitted by DPD to crap on the sidewalks next to the outdoor dining tables on the 16th Street Mall with no repercussions. Thats when I told my better half, its time to go. California East it had become. Denver and Boulder dictate to the entire state how the cow will chew the cabbage. It has become a very ugly place.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome fellow West Coast refugee. My grandfathers were stationed at Miramar, and my wife hails from the area, good local rock scene. FWIW SanDiego is the best city in California. Word of warning, there are no Bertos here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom